UnevenEdge

is there a Toonami chat Discord Server?

mochi

Speak for yourself, I'm never forgetting the old boards.

I dunno how to make Discord rooms but I'll figure it out if I have to

I'm kinda......displeased with the UEMB and I wanna chat on Toonami, with you guys....but away from the UEMB for a while

I also might be about to get banned for standing up to pail cause all the mods are personally friends with him

Things came up. I am considering leaving this board.  Developments to come.

like I said before unless you've personally experiened what I've been through this week I wouldn't quit, this place would most likely be more active than the DIscord would be and I don't wanna break everybody up, I just want other options and a way to still talk to you guys in case I decide to quit

Did someone threaten to report you to the DeviantArt police again or something?

I think he might have said that cause of something I told him, which is why I'm telling him not to

long story short I may be considering quitting the UE and that's why I want to set up a Discord chat, I still want to talk to you guys, I just wanna take a break fron UE for a while

I try to be as respectful to everyone as possible.  I;m not here to discuss news here, I'm mainly here to discuss anime and Toonami and to just hang out in a few other misc threads, and so far my experience here has been good. So mochi, if you decide to create a discord chat, I'll consider participating, but I won't straight up quit this board entirely as of now.  I'm thinking about it though.

Wait why?

We killed moose that should be good right?

There's still at least one person running around making blatantly racist and homophobic posts seemingly without consequence.  So like, unless that's the sort of look you want for your forum...yeah.

like I said before unless you've personally experiened what I've been through this week I wouldn't quit, this place would most likely be more active than the DIscord would be and I don't wanna break everybody up, I just want other options and a way to still talk to you guys in case I decide to quit

Just like when nobody had to quit the ASMB to join in on the Tinychat fun/discussions, no one has to quit UE in order to always join in on the Discord Server meet ups

Just like when nobody had to quit the ASMB to join in on the Tinychat fun/discussions, no one has to quit UE in order to always join in on the Discord Server meet ups

yeah, if I do make a Discord room it'd just be for fun, not to convince people to quit

Bucket is a small noise

Small or not, he is still allowed to continue to post in that manner, which implies that the forum condones the expression of those viewpoints.  That's a really shitty look.  I've long since given up on Luuv, but maybe the rest of the staff can see how you don't tolerate bullshit like that?

Small or not, he is still allowed to continue to post in that manner, which implies that the forum condones the expression of those viewpoints.  That's a really shitty look.  I've long since given up on Luuv, but maybe the rest of the staff can see how you don't tolerate bullshit like that?

I can tolerate it be I'm used to it

Detroit is a city where you either complain and do nothing or you just continue your life on how you mold it

So for me how bucket acts on here you get used to it

I use to be a pod 6 member but I'm also a lone wolf so board drama isn't the end of the world

Currently zeni and tic will return sometime in the next 2 months moose is gone for good

I can tolerate it be I'm used to it

Detroit is a city where you either complain and do nothing or you just continue your life on how you mold it

So for me how bucket acts on here you get used to it

I use to be a pod 6 member but I'm also a lone wolf so board drama isn't the end of the world

Currently zeni and tic will return sometime in the next 2 months moose is gone for good

...so in other words you're okay if a prospective new member shows up and sees multiple people making racist, homophobic, and pedophilic statements.  Because our community is A-OK with that.  Wonderful.

Seriously how did no one associated with the ASMB ever learn how to goddamn moderate a forum?

...so in other words you're okay if a prospective new member shows up and sees multiple people making racist, homophobic, and pedophilic statements.  Because our community is A-OK with that.  Wonderful.

Seriously how did no one associated with the ASMB ever learn how to goddamn moderate a forum?

If this really angers you that much make a thread in the support and tag him as well as the other staff

Cause frankly you seem to hold alot of anger towards pail[/member]  right now

If this really angers you that much make a thread in the support and tag him as well as the other staff

Cause frankly you seem to hold alot of anger towards pail[/member]  right now

It has nothing to do with anger.  Quite frankly I spend less thought on him than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.  If anything makes me angry, it's that after more than a decade's association with this community, the people tasked with curating it have shown absolutely no understanding of what moderating a forum actually entails.  It was true back on the ASMB, and unfortunately it seems little has changed here.  Just about all the major problems that place had stemmed from that bizarre irrational refusal to remove users who were acting detrimentally to the entire community.  They were left there to fester, to draw other people into their nonsense, and to frequently turn entire folders into really shitty places to be.  Like, that's the joy of being on a forum...you don't have to put up with any of that shit.  If someone acts like a racist asshole, you kick them the hell out and be done with them.  You don't give them a goddamn free run of the place.  And even if you do eventually kick them out, you sure as hell don't allow them to create alt after alt after alt, making the whole concept of being banned utterly meaningless.

I mean seriously...who the fuck in their right mind thinks allowing someone like Zeni back into a community after a decade's worth of nonsense is a legitimately good idea?  What, were the last three thousand shitposts of his not sufficient evidence?  Do we need to see a thousand more in order to understand his MO?

I mean seriously...who the fuck in their right mind thinks allowing someone like Zeni back into a community after a decade's worth of nonsense is a legitimately good idea?  What, were the last three thousand shitposts of his not sufficient evidence?  Do we need to see a thousand more in order to understand his MO?

But he might have a sudden change of heart after a solid decade of being a hemorrhoid on the community's ass and turn a new leaf any day now. We can't just turn him away when he might be on the incredibly unlikely verge of not being a terrible person. It's just like how if you continue to ignore a gaping, infected wound, it'll eventually fix itself and you'll be healthier than ever!

I guess not. It's a big reason why that place gained the reputation of being a wretched hive (along with this one, at least in my opinion) and I guess the mods haven't ever minded it. :(

It has nothing to do with anger.  Quite frankly I spend less thought on him than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.  If anything makes me angry, it's that after more than a decade's association with this community, the people tasked with curating it have shown absolutely no understanding of what moderating a forum actually entails.  It was true back on the ASMB, and unfortunately it seems little has changed here.  Just about all the major problems that place had stemmed from that bizarre irrational refusal to remove users who were acting detrimentally to the entire community.  They were left there to fester, to draw other people into their nonsense, and to frequently turn entire folders into really shitty places to be.  Like, that's the joy of being on a forum...you don't have to put up with any of that shit.  If someone acts like a racist asshole, you kick them the hell out and be done with them.  You don't give them a goddamn free run of the place.  And even if you do eventually kick them out, you sure as hell don't allow them to create alt after alt after alt, making the whole concept of being banned utterly meaningless.

Do you write tl;dr's on your toilet paper before you wipe your ass with them, too?

I actually set up a seperate Toonami Tinychat at the same time as Misaka but was giving it out through the PM's, however it seems the invite link expired

I will post a new thread with another invite link on Friday