UnevenEdge

Starting a food blog/YouTube channel

schmahxgn

COMING SOON (lol, coming)

[move]GASTRONOMICAL GALLIVANTING!!![/move]

A fresh new foodie paradise in a vast wasteland of fodder like Mac 'n Cheetos and Hot Pockets one dude has the guts to concoct new recipes, review small local eateries, and spark rivalries in the culinary scene of North Carolina.

This year you can expect:

Octopus tacos

One of a kind confections

Recipes so cutting edge they might just make Bobby Flays head explode, and Gordon Ramsey will more than likely say, "That's pretty good."

And it will not just be cooking. It will be like a lesbian orgy: lots of eating out. Local restaurants will be showcased and reviewed. And periodically there will be a cooking competition.

Here is how this will go down;

1st Monday of the month will be a savory recipe

2nd Monday will be a restaurant review

3rd Monday Sweet/Dessert recipe in "Confection Connection"

4th Monday: Cocktail Corner

and on those occasions where there is a fifth Monday, there will be a 1v1 cooking contest

For more details everyone is free to PM me. There is a GoFundMe page, but I will not post it here due to ToS and basic etiquette/social protocol

that is hard to do now

I've been wanting to do something with my youtube channel for years now, but I'm aware of evrything that's going

on with youtube now, and I can never think of any solid ideas for content. I wouldn't get into it for the money any-

way. I don't even have a good camera or any experiences filming so that's another thing.