UnevenEdge

Remember...

Mewn

My actual name is Giuliano Taverna, and yes for a while that was my profile name on the old boards, the mods legit did not think it was my real name. They banned me after they found out so I went back to my original profile.

I am rather fond of my name, but Nautius Maximus is my barfleet name and I'm kind of proud of that too, plus I got it around the same time I joined here.

I also answer to Caesar, God, God Emperor, and super kami.

My actual name is Giuliano Taverna, and yes for a while that was my profile name on the old boards, the mods legit did not think it was my real name. They banned me after they found out so I went back to my original profile.

I am rather fond of my name, but Nautius Maximus is my barfleet name and I'm kind of proud of that too, plus I got it around the same time I joined here.

I also answer to Caesar, God, God Emperor, and super kami.

Yesh, I remember you Giuliano.

That's so dumb that they bant you.

Who was the rat to be all....THAT'S HIS REAL LIFE NAME!!! BAN HIM!

In the gaming groups I don't think anyone even calls me by my screen name anymore. So it's pretty public knowledge that my name is Naomi.

Yeah, that happens :D

Once you get to know people more, the interwebz names go away.

Howdy, Naomi.

Not quite. The first name most of them knew me by was the gamertag "Naomiiiiiiiiiii" So I figure that's why.

LOL

Welp.

That also will do it.  >:D

It would've been more hilarious if they kept all the i's at the end.

I mean, if it's true.

Nice. :P

<.<

LOL @ your sig.

I wish. Nah, most people call me Raul.

You got me in trouble with that. I was waiting at St. Elmo's for some co-workers and lurking and just as they sat down I saw that and did a spit take.

They asked what it was, and I told em and they just shook their heads. 

I figured it was worth being in my sig for a while, at least until I find something else that causes me public embarrassment.  :D

I wish. Nah, most people call me Raul.

You got me in trouble with that. I was waiting at St. Elmo's for some co-workers and lurking and just as they sat down I saw that and did a spit take.

They asked what it was, and I told em and they just shook their heads. 

I figured it was worth being in my sig for a while, at least until I find something else that causes me public embarrassment.  :D

LMAO

My friend, embarrassing everyone.

Lawl, hi Raul.