UnevenEdge

Hot Songs 2017

fuggnificent

That one song by Sia about cheap thrills or whatever is the only song of hers that I know. And I fucking hate it because it seems like she's speaking English but I can't understand 80% of what she says.

At one point I think she says "Hit the dumpster," or at least that's what it sounds like. The fuck does that mean?

Fuck that bitch. I'm mad now that I'm thinking about her and her dumb shitty song.

"BABY I DON NEED ZABBA ZOO TO HOV FON TONOIGHT"

That one song by Sia about cheap thrills or whatever is the only song of hers that I know. And I fucking hate it because it seems like she's speaking English but I can't understand 80% of what she says.

At one point I think she says "Hit the dumpster," or at least that's what it sounds like. The fuck does that mean?

Fuck that bitch. I'm mad now that I'm thinking about her and her dumb shitty song.

I don't intend on posting over played songs on the radio. You have the radio for that.

I'm pretty sure she's saying "hit the dancefloor."

Maybe you need to have your hearing tested.

When I was 12 I had to have my hearing tested because I couldn't hear as well out of one of my ears. Turns out one of my ear drums is slightly ruptured so I don't hear so well on my right side.

I'm pretty sure she's saying "hit the dancefloor."

Maybe you need to have your hearing tested.

When I was 12 I had to have my hearing tested because I couldn't hear as well out of one of my ears. Turns out one of my ear drums is slightly ruptured so I don't hear so well on my right side.

Your funky ears aside, I just listened to it with headphones on, and I still hear "hit the dumpster." So that's definitely what she's saying.

And my hearing is fine. I have 20/20 hearing. That's a thing, right?

Playboi Carti's album is that hotness rn.

Goosebumps by Travis Scott proves that he's the next Kanye.

DAMN is over-hyped and mediocre.

Anything J Cole puts out this year should be thrown into the trash.

I don't intend on posting over played songs on the radio. You have the radio for that.

I don't care what songs you post. You linked to a Sia song, so I ranted on how much I despise that one song of hers.

HIT THE DUMPSTER, HIT THE DUMPSTER, I GOT ALL I NEED

Is her thing that she's homeless? I don't get why she's hitting the dumpster.

I don't care what songs you post. You linked to a Sia song, so I ranted on how much I despise that one song of hers.

HIT THE DUMPSTER, HIT THE DUMPSTER, I GOT ALL I NEED

Is her thing that she's homeless? I don't get why she's hitting the dumpster.

Everybody but you hears dancefloor. Maybe you hear dumb.