UnevenEdge

Fetishes that you don't understand/don't seem real

pail

This was brought up in another thread, but feeders.

Fine, you like fat chicks. But fat chicks have a hard time finding good looking guys (at least to my knowledge). Furthermore, the fatter the person is, the more they are at risk for heart disease and diabetes. If you like fat chicks, get a chick that is already fat. What's the point of getting a thin chick and getting her fat and putting her previously good health in jeopardy? Pretty sick.

This was brought up in another thread, but feeders.

Fine, you like fat chicks. But fat chicks have a hard time finding good looking guys (at least to my knowledge). Furthermore, the fatter the person is, the more they are at risk for heart disease and diabetes. If you like fat chicks, get a chick that is already fat. What's the point of getting a thin chick and getting her fat and putting her previously good health in jeopardy? Pretty sick.

Yeah, that's weird.

So are the videos where large women try to seductively eat cake...

Also ASMR. Don't understand that shit at all.

I genuinely don't think vore is a real fetish. I think it's a running gag, and people on the internet somehow just instinctively know to perpetuate the joke.

you'd be surprised :| ( a guy was convicted of murder for eating a guy he met online who's fetish was "being eaten")