RIP Chris Cornell

1pooh4u

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His family must be very wtf just happened

They have so many questions that they'll never have answered. They have family and a lot of friends to help them through this time, though. So, there's that.

I remember the first Soundgarden song I heard. I was at my cousins' house, and they had MTV on (this was back in '92, before the dark times). MTV started playing one of their Buzzworthy clips, and it was "Outshined" by Soundgarden. I fell in love with the band with that song and video. I was hooked.

I remember joining the Columbia House Records crap they had back then, just so I could order Badmotorfinger, plus a few other albums. I listened to that cassette on my Walkman so many damn times.

When I got my car, I jammed the shit out of it. It was even better after I put some 10" subs and an amp in. So awesome. Good times.

Inb4 inevitable "RIP Bill Cosby :'(" thread splatters on here and you aren't ironically eating your words.

Speaking of ironically eating one's words...

Probably an OD.

A lot of rockstars are liberal Dem degenerates and I'm sure a lot of them are self medicating with copious amounts of alcohol, opiates and benzodiazipines to try and numb themselves to the reality that their shitty narrative is falling apart right in front of them.

Expect more deaths like this in future.

Shit wouldn't be surprised if Kirk Hammett does something similar like crawl into a bottle of Vicodin and just wither away in there.

Of the professed liberal pussies he's one of the biggest and dumbest that I know of.

So basically, "haha, a liberal died," is a fine and dandy, but go "haha, a conservative died," that proves liberals are shit human beings? Whatever you say, Bucket.