UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul Episode 7 "Captivity" Discussion

translation of what he just told her assuming the Ghouls are a Gay metaphor

I hate Gay people, but the ones I'm friends with are important and I feel like an exception should be made for them, all the others can die though

I really hate the MC.  More than most other MCs.

I dare say that this is the best episode so far, only because the MC has a motivation, and because there's actually a perspective from both sides. Hope next week's episode is just as competent.

I disagree

Well, at least both are willing to get down and dirty to achieve their goals. 

That's what I hate about a certain political party.  They seem to think they need to take the "high road", pussy route to get things done.  And you see them fail again and again.

I'm always willing to do what needs to be done.  For the good of all, I'd do the greatest evil.

translation of what he just told her assuming the Ghouls are a Gay metaphor

I hate Gay people, but the ones I'm friends with are important and I feel like an exception should be made for them, all the others can die though

WHY DO YOU DO THIS!?

Oh well, Huntin' time!

in this show it has merrit

also I do it because nobody gives a fuck about gay people

But you frequently create it out of whole cloth.  Same as you are here.  If there isn't some "homophobic" thing for you to actually complain about, you'll make it so there is.  You get off on being offended.

I really hate the MC.  More than most other MCs.

This show just lacks interesting, likable characters in general.

And the villains tend to fall under "I do bad things because i like to do bad things."

2fe993313fcf524fe1aaf7b2e8f9d835.jpg

TIME!

EVERYBODY PUT ON YOUR BEST

52e.gif

FACE!

This meme of yours is becoming aggressively unfunny with every single week. Please stop.

How do the Doves not know the Binge Eater and Gourmet are dead?

Not entirely sure about Rize (maybe whoever found her body was very thorough with the clean-up), but I wouldn't go saying that Tsukiyama is dead just yet.

So Kaneki and Touka are definitely gonna fuck, right?

Even if they don't, I still really want them to.

This meme of yours is becoming aggressively unfunny with every single week. Please stop.

Not entirely sure about Rize (maybe whoever found her body was very thorough with the clean-up), but I wouldn't go saying that Tsukiyama is dead just yet.

Even if they don't, I still really want them to.

Rize would have to be dead if she got smashed and had her organs put in Kaniki.  Also multiple characters in the show said she was dead.  Which I know doesn't mean its true, but still, the show seemed to be definitively saying she was dead.  Unless you're trying to say she "lives on in Kaniki" somehow.  Are those visions of her really in his head because she's alive in there somehow or was he just mindfucked?  Maybe Tsukiyama is not dead, but I had hoped he was, because really, how much further can he go than "I want to eat you while you eat her"?

Rize would have to be dead if she got smashed and had her organs put in Kaniki.  Also multiple characters in the show said she was dead.  Which I know doesn't mean its true, but still, the show seemed to be definitively saying she was dead.  Unless you're trying to say she "lives on in Kaniki" somehow.  Are those visions of her really in his head because she's alive in there somehow or was he just mindfucked?  Maybe Tsukiyama is not dead, but I had hoped he was, because really, how much further can he go than "I want to eat you while you eat her"?

Kaneki is her now, she basically does "live on in him"

This show.....

It only gets worse from here on, honestly it is just painful to watch at times.

When I watched this years ago I dropped it around this point. So at least it's all new to me from here on out.

When I watched this years ago I dropped it around this point. So at least it's all new to me from here on out.

I watched a nutshelled countdown of everything wrong with it

but otherwise I'm semi-blind, and it's every bit as awful as I expected