UnevenEdge

We should start a guild!

Mix

I just finished binge watching The Guild for the second time and I really think we should start one...we could play an mmo like the people in the show ooorrrrrr we could just make an in real life guild...just put on costumes and go out into the real world on our own missions...

#realworldguild #whiskeyideas #bringbailmoney

• Like 1

thats fine....but im not paying for WoW again....Tera online is pretty good....same with DCUO...then again they were bought by daybreak and after seeing what they did with the FF online....im kinda meh on it now....

how do you feel about Path of Exile...it was just suggested to me

Legue of Legends is pretty fun and 100% free to play.

You get over all stat buff more you play, but otherwise each game your hero starts at level 1 and you have to level up, earn gold, buy items, and try to take down the turrets on the way to the enemy base, them, and their minions.

we could be the gilding guild and cover people in gold so that their wealth and power will be maximized when they are looked upon by those who would otherwise not know of their vast wealth and power due to IGNORANCE which we then dispel with our activities but we ourselves never reach that level of wealth and power because that is not our place.  Ours is simply to gild those that come by it honestly by existing in the world as wealthy and powerful individuals, doomed to never be that which we do.

it will be a sad and ultimately unfulfilling thing to do, but WHAT ELSE IS THERE??

we could be the gilding guild and cover people in gold so that their wealth and power will be maximized when they are looked upon by those who would otherwise not know of their vast wealth and power due to IGNORANCE which we then dispel with our activities but we ourselves never reach that level of wealth and power because that is not our place.  Ours is simply to gild those that come by it honestly by existing in the world as wealthy and powerful individuals, doomed to never be that which we do.

it will be a sad and ultimately unfulfilling thing to do, but WHAT ELSE IS THERE??

???

sure...but first let me take a selfie  8)

I have it, haven't played since back before it went free though.

Not good at MMOs; too many people around, makes me feel self-conscious.

Yeah, the more I learn about POE, the more I feel like it's gonna be more work than fun...I usually play first person shooters...