UnevenEdge

what is Youtube doing

Mini_ghost420

I was watching a youtube video and an add came up. only it wasn't an add. it was just another video. it was a video of someone playing GTA 5 going around in a racoon mask beating up other players for an hour! what the fuck?? it's an hour long. I don't even know what they're are advertising

and I don't know what the guy in the Racoon mask is doing either. the way he's playing doesn't make sense. like someone stole his car and kicked him out of it then came back and ran him over. then after he respawns he sees the same guy in his car. he gets in it and goes riding around with him

but I don't like ad blocker cuz it makes Youtubers not get money  :o

That's why I stopped using Ad blocker on Youtube too.  I haven't seen that ad, but I have seen other Youtube channel ads.

Mostly one with little kids.  I just hit the back button or Youtube to go back to the main page and click on the video I'm watching again.

I don't mind the ads as long as they're under a minute.  The only one that I'll watch that is over a minute is the one with

Big Foot's family.

if they go on too long I just say "Skip ad" but this ad was more interesting than the video I was watching. I could make no sense of the dude's gameplay. he made no sense

I usually don't get that option for the longer ads so that's why I just go to back to the home page.

That ad sounds interesting though.  I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet.  I get a lot of Leinenkugel and car ads.

Weird I havent had anything like that happen, but I'll tell you what has been pissin' off. The youtube 'bots'

de-monitizing videos on channels just because the titles contain programmed flagged words or whatevah.

I'm not a youtuber, but I've been contemplating starting a youtube channel for awhile, and I don't have cable.

I pay too much for my high speed internet, so youtube, and streamed episodes of my favorite shows are

all the tv I watch.. Seeing channels as big as Phillip De Franco's, Zombie Go Boom, and probably other

channels with great content that try to push the envelope all uploading videos about this shit trying to

ruin them.. not helping me take that leap at all youtube.  :|

I usually don't get that option for the longer ads so that's why I just go to back to the home page.

That ad sounds interesting though.  I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet.  I get a lot of Leinenkugel and car ads.

it was interesting. I ended up just watching it instead of the video  :D

Mini_Ghost[/member]

just found out a youtuber scammed the ad system to generate views for his/her videos....that's what you were watching....

You say "scammed," I say "cleverly exploited a loophole." I can't even be mad at that.