UnevenEdge

I feel like people don't care enough

mochi

that we're on the Crux of committing a nazi Germany-esque Genocide within our own country

legit nobody cares that large groups of innocent people are going to be rounded up and murdered by our newly White supremacist run government

If that's the case and you're just going on what you read on the internet and what you overhear at the gas station then I can understand how it might seem that way to you. Otherwise get out in the world, or just get on Facebook to find out what's up then get out in the world

I really doubt that people are going to be killed.

Yes, Hispanics could be deported (although Trump already backslid on that one saying that instead of all illegal immigrants that he'd only kick out the ones with criminal records).

And Republicans, led by Rience Priebus, has said that there will not be a Register for Muslims, making the idea of even putting them in Internment Camps not as likely as it was two weeks ago. 

So, I'll say that there won't be a genocide.  Now it seems incredibly likely that Republicans will try passing sweeping laws that make it more difficult for minorities to vote.  Though in some states, they've already been doing that for years.

that we're on the Crux of committing a nazi Germany-esque Genocide within our own country

legit nobody cares that large groups of innocent people are going to be rounded up and murdered by our newly White supremacist run government

Because you're clinically insane and none of that is going to happen.  I'm enjoying watching you breaking out into hives and going into convulsions over the mere fact of conservatives gaining power, though.  Keep it up, you're a lot more entertaining than Hiatus x Hiatus.  ;D

Yes, Hispanics could be deported (although Trump already backslid on that one saying that instead of all illegal immigrants that he'd only kick out the ones with criminal records).

And Republicans, led by Rience Priebus, has said that there will not be a Register for Muslims, making the idea of even putting them in Internment Camps not as likely as it was two weeks ago. 

So, I'll say that there won't be a genocide.  Now it seems incredibly likely that Republicans will try passing sweeping laws that make it more difficult for minorities to vote.  Though in some states, they've already been doing that for years.

All illegals will be deported, not just illegals that happen to be of Hispanic descent. We've got to stop the boat people and anchor baby mills from China, as well.  No, he said he'd start with those with criminal records.

The Republicans must do what Trump wants.  If they don't, they'll be voted out of power and replaced by Tea Partiers and Trumpicans.  Pretty much all the Republicans who didn't support Trump in this election lost their own elections. 

No registry for Muslims.  We're simply going to be more vigilant, strict, and rigorous with our vetting of immigrants, just like we were with our own ancestors who came in through Ellis Island.

We also need to get rid of birthright citizenship, to prevent illegals from using anchor babies to gain a foothold of staying in this country.  No other country has it.  And I know liberals love following the example of "other countries."

Only genocide going on is that of unborn babies by the millions every year.

Making it so only American citizens can vote and preventing voter fraud is not "preventing minorities from voting."  If you can't be bothered to get an ID or bring a utility bill, you're too much of a lazy, apathetic slob to deserve to vote, anyway.

How many people do have to die for it to be an issue to concern America, people are already getting beaten up and punched, I'm not gonna wait and see, cause I don't think thats good enough for true innocents. I already had someone threaten to lynch me, sooo its not that far off.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears-trnd/

How many people do have to die for it to be an issue to concern America, people are already getting beaten up and punched, I'm not gonna wait and see, cause I don't think thats good enough for true innocents. I already had someone threaten to lynch me, sooo its not that far off.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears-trnd/

Yeah, plenty of that coming from Democrats, usually shut-in sissy white liberals, and BLMers.  Electors are being threatened with death if they don't change their votes to Clinton...

All that rioting and destruction from sore loser Hillary supporters...