UnevenEdge

Who keeps boosting my karma from 9001 to 9002

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

Probably the same person who does stuff whenever you ask who's doing stuff.......You.

what the hell does that even mean?

:|

Guest The Hound

You have historical precedent for doing something then making a thread asking "Hurrduurrrrrr LOL, who did this".

Citation: NodeBB boards, "Zeni sucking dick photoshops", 2016, extended single board, Viperslayer alts.

You loved zeni with a dick in his mouth and you know it.

Guest The Hound

Karma's a bitch

SOMEONE ONE KEEPS PUTTING IT UP TOO

im just gonna put it back later tonight during the lul  :D

You loved zeni with a dick in his mouth and you know it.

Nah.....I had no real feeling towards the pic itself, but it did become a bit annoying when it was spammed relentlessly for no apparent reason........Couple that with you hiding your hands kinda made me cringe but that's neither here nor there.

My point being, it's not beneath you to do something and shine a light on it under the guise that it's not your handywork.

Guest The Hound

Nah.....I had no real feeling towards the pic itself, but it did become a bit annoying when it was spammed relentlessly for no apparent reason........Couple that with you hiding your hands kinda made me cringe but that's neither here nor there.

My point being, it's not beneath you to do something and shine a light on it under the guise that it's not your handywork.

you're just over thinking things bud

i haven't done any of those shenanigans here because i'm supposed to uphold some level of maturity on here.

i noticed my karma wasn't 9001 the other day, i put itback, and i signed in today and noticed it was back to 9002 again  :D  so i made a thread about the jokester playing games with meh

Guest The Hound

It was me. Sorry when I see an uneven number I have to fix it

S: S: S: S: S: S: S: S: :(

leave mah fake karma aloneeeeeeeee

Guest The Hound

How does karma even work around here?

It doesn't

It's just...

some random thing

the likes thing makes more sense and actually sorta means something

Guest The Hound

:D seriously though I have no idea how that got that way or who did it  -_'

YOU'RE A LIAR YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT

I got me some karmas back when post likes weren't a thing and folks would feed you a karma as a post like.

Ever since I read that the actor who played Mystique in the X-Men movies was forced to pee standing up and as a result pissed on her costume, leaving a distinct smell of urine, I just can't fap to her implied nudity any more.  My old roomate always smelled like piss.