UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 113 Discussion

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think a Toonami promo could get me to watch Attack on Titan again, but man... that was an impressive effort, especially since I'm sure they don't have much to work with. The burning aesthetic is great, and Howard Parker isn't that bad for the announcing.

I just remembered something.this version of DBz skipped the android 18 vs gotten and trunks fight  ::D::

The animation was pretty good for that fight

Dammit :(

Wonder if they skip her "negotiating" with Mr. Satan too. Though she still should have kicked his ass.

Epic tranformation here.

You tell 'em Chichi! >:D

During peace time Gohan slacked off.  Unfortunate, but it fits his character, since he never really liked fighting that much.  Gohan was always gentle-hearted.

Fuck you Supreme Kai.

Oh I'm sure this will be productive and end well.  This plan won't go awry at all!

Videl and Chichi are rightfully concerned.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gosh my memory of dbz is far off worse than I remember because after  finally rewatching  a couple of episodes the original dbz on my orange bricks set and looking at the episode listing for dbz Kai.i can safely say

android 18 vs gotten and trunks,18 vs hercule fights are intact. They happened after goku and the other heroes get inside babidi's spaceship and fight pui pui and yakon 

Sorry for the misinformation folks.ill try not to let it happen again