UnevenEdge

creepy behavior.

Kagome-san101

what happened?

you should probably invest in a weapon of some kind.

I applied for a pistol permit,

but because I have been prescribed seroquel in the past (only 25mg, mind you) to sleep they denied me.

because seroquel is technically an anti-psychotic doctors prescribe to patients who suffer from schizophrenia.

even thought they get 600mg, and I only had 25 to SLEEP, it's still a no-go for me :(

Which really blows.

because as a woman who lives on her own, it would be me feel a whooooole heck of a lot safer to have a firearm handy!

what did you say that they find creepy???

My personality. The way I act and such. Literally, my wife even said it to me. And i was like "REALLY? WE ARE MARRIED"

She's like "you're just sorta creepy. It's just the way you act, people think that even though you really aren't"

but because I have been prescribed seroquel in the past (only 25mg, mind you) to sleep they denied me.

because seroquel is technically an anti-psychotic doctors prescribe to patients who suffer from schizophrenia.

even thought they get 600mg, and I only had 25 to SLEEP, it's still a no-go for me :(

Which really blows.

because as a woman who lives on her own, it would be me feel a whooooole heck of a lot safer to have a firearm handy!

You could get a pistol... and just not tell anyone.

oh hey you remember me  :P

lol i know it wasnt me but still wanted to know.

i had an idea it would be about zeni  >:D

of course I remember you!!!! :)

I just don't understand the appeal of 16 year old girls

because that's what they are

girls

:|

It makes me uncomfortable

(but that aside, it's nice to see you!)

My personality. The way I act and such. Literally, my wife even said it to me. And i was like "REALLY? WE ARE MARRIED"

She's like "you're just sorta creepy. It's just the way you act, people think that even though you really aren't"

I mean as I was reading that and looking back and forth at your avatar, I could vaguely see why someone would think you might be a creep  >:D

but I don't think you are! :)

You could get a pistol... and just not tell anyone.

LOL!

what's the saying?

"locks only keep honest people out"

same goes for guns IMO  >:D

I don't think everyone should have a gun, but I absolutely support your right to have one! provided all laws are followed bahhahahaha

LOL!!!! no one is creeping on me in here :) I probably am too old ;)

I was barely legal 5 years ago  :D BAHAHA

Keeping up being barely legal 5 years later

Wondrous

Nah not old

Just past the creep magnet age

Still look it though ;) ;) ;)

*creeps*

of course I remember you!!!! :)

I just don't understand the appeal of 16 year old girls

because that's what they are

girls

It makes me uncomfortable

(but that aside, it's nice to see you!)

way to make me smile  :D

but to answer your question, its best you dont dwell too much on that  O0

LOL!

what's the saying?

"locks only keep honest people out"

same goes for guns IMO  >:D

I don't think everyone should have a gun, but I absolutely support your right to have one! provided all laws are followed bahhahahaha

Yeah, there are quite a few people I wouldn't trust with even a cap gun.

I have a few guns around, but they don't get much use, except target practice and scaring off animals that mess with my dog and cats.

Oh, and thieves.

Can't forget those scalliwags.

Which really blows.

I know it's a far cry from a pistol but pepper spray is legal to own in all states and most lower-level jurisdictions.

You might be able to get a taser but I don't know whether or not you need a permit.

Which really blows.

May I suggest a lightsaber?

Which really blows.

Time to invest in archery.

It's way more badass anyway

Keeping up being barely legal 5 years later

Wondrous

Nah not old

Just past the creep magnet age

Still look it though ;) ;) ;)

*creeps*

LOL

I get carded to buy cigarettes!

I've quit now, but I still got carded haha

at work when men hit on me I think to myself "mmmm you asked me last year if I was a senior yet. in HIGHSCHOOL. CREEPS. CREEEEEEEEP!"

hahaha!

Yeah, there are quite a few people I wouldn't trust with even a cap gun.

I have a few guns around, but they don't get much use, except target practice and scaring off animals that mess with my dog and cats.

Oh, and thieves.

Can't forget those scalliwags.

did you hear about the three guys that were robbing some dude and he shot them with an AR-15? they died

one of the guy's grandfathers said "it wasn't a fair fight"

like... how dense is that? you're right... don't fucking break into someones house..... for the second time in one day..... and then not expect to be shot at.

the homeowner was a nervous wreck and called the authorities to bring an ambulance to save them

that's very honorable in my opinion!

he didn't MEAN to kill them by shooting them, but he still had that right to defend himself and his house!

You can always look for a State with looser restrictions and a reciprocal permit agreement if you want a firearm.

There are other options such as pepper spray and tasers, which are not only effective but really hysterical when the vid gets posted to YT.

You can always opt for a rapier. Fencing is a really good workout, and you'd be shocked how much ground you can cover, easily 25-30 feet, in a second or two.

did you hear about the three guys that were robbing some dude and he shot them with an AR-15? they died

one of the guy's grandfathers said "it wasn't a fair fight"

like... how dense is that? you're right... don't fucking break into someones house..... for the second time in one day..... and then not expect to be shot at.

the homeowner was a nervous wreck and called the authorities to bring an ambulance to save them

that's very honorable in my opinion!

he didn't MEAN to kill them by shooting them, but he still had that right to defend himself and his house!

Yes, I did. Saw it on the local news. The guy with the AR-15 told them to leave. The robbers saw he was armed.  :| One of them pulled a knife and came toward him.  whut So, he defended himself. Two of them died in the house. One made it outside to the driveway, where he collapsed and died. I don't know what the hell the guy with the knife was thinking, if he was thinking at all. People are getting tired of their homes being broken into, and there are only going to be more and more instances like this happening.