UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

1 hour ago, StarPanda said:

Tsurezure Children1-12  9/10

Great show enjoyed it.

Now that is a show I love seeing brought up again. People loved it upon release and thought it was wholesome as fuck... but, as with seemingly everything nowadays, it was forgotten in the deluge of new shows coming out, as well as because of the anime community's desire to accentuate the negative. ¬¬

CG Gekijou S3E8 and S3E9
Nichijou #4
CG Gekijou S3E10
Planet With #2

Aquarion 7
Happy Sugar Life 9

Spoiler

Jun's little exposition on Orpheus's belief on the indefinite longevity of the soul got me thinking: could that belief that the soul is undying and moves from body to body be one of the reasons why the Venture Bros.' resident necromancer is named Dr. Orpheus? If so, then damn, Jackson and Doc really are the best creators in modern television.

4lJHy0k.png

dslvAWT.png

d2RAqIr.png

Edited by PokeNirvash

Darling in the Franxx (1-24) 7.5/10

What a rollercoaster of a show it started out so well very entertaining and by like ep 14-15 you could sense it turning and by ep 19 or 20 I was like wtf new show who this. Dint enjoy how it all ended or played out towards the end but I enjoyed most of the show and would reccomend just beware of the final episodes. Yeah i saw similarities from Evangelion, E7 and Gurren Lagann throught the whole series 

• Like 1