UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Tanaka-kun is Always Listless 7 and 8
The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Theater S5E13-15
Golden Kamuy S2E2

I also started a rewatch of Space Dandy, although I historically haven't listed shows I've seen before in my forum posts. At least it's as funny as I remember (and in some ways, even better) from when I saw it on the Tiinamo.

Also, one post for the entire month of August? And it was in here? Man, I have to step up my game.

Durarara!! x 2  25 - 30

First season of this I thought was pretty surprisingly straightforward, but I really like now how everything's gotten so much more... I'm not sure complicated is the right word, but maybe layered? It's not nice and neat, but more of a chaotic mish-mashing of character interactions going on. Makes it all feel more real and unpredictable, which I'm greatly enjoying.

Food Wars S5 ep 3

It's gross that the new guy is grooming Erina and wants to marry her.

She's like what 16 or 17 and he's in his 20's.  I would have said no to that challenge.  

It's not legal.  He's too old for her.  Even if they only got engaged for a couple years until she's

old enough to marry him; that's totally grooming.

Durarara!! x 2  31 - 36 + 19.5 OVA

Eh, I gotta say I'm kinda disappointed with the way this wound up going. Seemed like everytime there was a conflict taking place some other character would inevitably butt in and stop there from being any real consequences, making it seem like it was all much ado about nothing . To put it another way, it felt like calling for a ride and having a nice scenic trip with some good conversation, but when the car stops and you step out, instead of being at your destination you find you're right back where you started from. It was still a pleasant journey, but I kinda doubt I'll be looking to take it again anytime soon.