UnevenEdge

Football!!!!

1pooh4u

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Atlanta doesn't win, this is one of the biggest choke jobs in championship history. They could have done a number of things to run the clock down, and if the strip sack doesn't happen, they punt the ball and force NE to go 70-80 yards, thus eating up at least 3 or 4 minutes of game time and making the comeback impossible.

I made it. Lady Gaga will so win ?

I think she did too.  She won by being the best thing about the Super Bowl  :)

The actual winner is very disappointing though.  I wanted the Patriots to lose.

I don't like football but I checked the score a couple times during the game.

The good team had such a good lead over the Patriots.  I can't believe they choked like that.

Brady is definitely the best or top 3 can't deny him no longer guys.

He's arguably the best QB of all time, but some people aren't going to admit that because they don't like his personality.

I mean, look at Floyd Mayweather, there's still people that swear he's not good because they're morons that know nothing about the sport and can't separate their personal feelings about someone from quality of an athlete.

He's arguably the best QB of all time, but some people aren't going to admit that because they don't like his personality.

I mean, look at Floyd Mayweather, there's still people that swear he's not good because they're morons that know nothing about the sport and can't separate their personal feelings about someone from quality of an athlete.

Pretty much if you know boxing you know Floyd is legit, I don't like him either but I know how good he is, he's one of the best top 10

I hope Matt Ryan doesn't drive a standard, because he dropped the clutch.

Tom Brady got his cock ring, Goodell can suck it. Patriot hater tears are so tasty. I think I need to make tea with them. I've got gallons to work with.

Goat gloating aside, that was one hell of a game, no matter which side one, simply because of the Patriots comeback to force over time. We won't see a Super Bowl like that for years to come.

If Atlanta doesn't win, this is one of the biggest choke jobs in championship history. They could have done a number of things to run the clock down, and if the strip sack doesn't happen, they punt the ball and force NE to go 70-80 yards, thus eating up at least 3 or 4 minutes of game time and making the comeback impossible.

And I think it's worth noting, Zeni got one right!

Screw the Patriots, I guess.  I'm torn between my dislike of the Patriots and my absolute joy at seeing Goodell having to hand the Lombardi Trophy to Brady (because seriously fuck Goodell), so my overall reaction is mostly of disinterest.  There's no denying that Brady is an amazing quarterback, though, so I will give him that.  Maybe if the Patriots were the Boston Patriots instead of the New England Patriots I'd like them more.

Oh well, another football season comes to an end.  Tomorrow Shanahan will accept the head coaching position for the 49ers, and I'll hopefully have something to look forward to next year.

I'm a hardcore Jets fan. Me and my boyfriend are lovin it but we also know this is nothing for Brady to come back from

Lol this was us post game. Smoking  :420: and listening to

PS Matt Ryan just lost millions with that pitiful defeat. If Blank makes him the highest paid QB after this he's a jerk off. :D

I like how this  threads supwr bowl discussion went from haha fuck you Patriots  :D :D 8) to wait a minute  :o : o ??? This can't happen won't happen to wtf fuck unbelievable dam it Atlanta you were the chosen ones Don let them win  >:(:| S: -_' :blank: >( :(

that was also me live