UnevenEdge

Football!!!!

1pooh4u

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Jets aren't prime time material right now.

I have a feeling Bowels and Gailey are probably getting fired.

I don't think that they should be fired but something's gotta give.

We can't have this. Almost every other team can function and win even

w/o their star players. Not the Jets though :P

It's not surprising that the Jets won, considering they were playing the 49ers today.

Seriously, I'm about to sacrifice a goat if they don't start winning soon.  Hell, I'll sacrifice a goat AND a chicken, just to make sure it works.

You can never tell with the Jets. The Colts kinda suck and the loss to them was embarrassing

I really didn't want the Jets to win this game cuz draft picks, I wanted to save our wins for the spoiler role.

;D

I needed that after last week.

So, what's your take on Petty?

I think he did a serviceable job and the kid's got a lot of promise, not gonna say he's thr QB of the future but I wouldn't get rid of him.

Dump Fitz and Geno and maybe get Tony Romo for a season, or how ever many games he'll last :o ;D

So, what's your take on Petty?

I think he did a serviceable job and the kid's got a lot of promise, not gonna say he's thr QB of the future but I wouldn't get rid of him.

Dump Fitz and Geno and maybe get Tony Romo for a season, or how ever many games he'll last :o ;D

Was just thinking the other day Romo might go to the Jets....would be a good team for him I think.

Was just thinking the other day Romo might go to the Jets....would be a good team for him I think.

My concern with Romo is that he's made of glass. Dallas has one of if not the best O lines in the NFL.

If they couldn't protect him the Jets O probably won't.

My concern with Romo is that he's made of glass. Dallas has one of if not the best O lines in the NFL.

If they couldn't protect him the Jets O probably won't.

True he is but really what do the Jets have to lose at this point? I think he's worth the risk.

the donkeys would only need romo long enough for the playoffs just like last year  ;D

yeah their o-line is not good enough to keep romo healthy all season long.

but they really need somebody else at qb because they aren't as good on defense as they were last year to make up for lack of shitty offense.

that defense last year was historically good. this year they are just very good.

also maybe the jets can get an upset over the phins who lost tannehill?  8)

and finally, jeff fisher got fired! it was way long overdue  :)

the donkeys would only need romo long enough for the playoffs just like last year  ;D

yeah their o-line is not good enough to keep romo healthy all season long.

but they really need somebody else at qb because they aren't as good on defense as they were last year to make up for lack of shitty offense.

that defense last year was historically good. this year they are just very good.

also maybe the jets can get an upset over the phins who lost tannehill?  8)

and finally, jeff fisher got fired! it was way long overdue  :)

I don't even know why they gave Fisher an extension in the first place.

Alright so the playoff picture is becoming more clear

Pats and raiders teams to beat I'm afc watch out for Pittsburgh tho

Titans and Texans battling it out, lol oswailer

Cowboys won and seahawks are a home team they need that home game

Lions better win that division

Atlanta could be dangerous

Browns 0-14 but rg3 came back and din t get hurt so yayy

Jags 49ers and jets lol

raiders just gotta win out or have kc drop a game to get 2nd seed.

the colts are playing good now but the raiders should be able to take them. our pass rushers are going to have another good day. against the donkeys  i think we can win it in denver since they have no offense and our running game has been doing good.

pats should be a lock for 1st. raiders 2nd. steelers 3rd. titans 4th. chiefs 5th. fins 6th

cowboys 1st.  seahawks 2nd. falcons 3rd. packers 4th.  giants 5th. lions 6th.