UnevenEdge

what the hell i was born in April go to hell watchmojo

ghostrek

April is a great month - my older daughter, my grand daughter, and my baby sister were all born in April. I got married in April, which, although it pretty much sucked after a while, was quite nice at the time. Two of my cats were born in April.

But if it makes you feel any better, 8 of the accused in the Salem Witch Trials were hanged on my birthday, which is not in April. (It also happened to be the largest number of people hanged in one day during the trials.)

April is a great month - my older daughter, my grand daughter, and my baby sister were all born in April. I got married in April, which, although it pretty much sucked after a while, was quite nice at the time. Two of my cats were born in April.

But if it makes you feel any better, 8 of the accused in the Salem Witch Trials were hanged on my birthday, which is not in April. (It also happened to be the largest number of people hanged in one day during the trials.)

thanks

I think April is a cool month.  My cousin's birthday is April 1st and the kid I babysit has a birthday coming up on April 4th.

He's a cool kid.

Plus there's a lot of cool characters born in April.  Usopp's birthday is April 1st and so are the Weasley Twins. 

I'd have to look it up but I think two Clamp characters Watanuki and Syaorin's birthdays are in April.