UnevenEdge

I am need help

I had an altercation technically two with a co-worker and he's a fucking asshole and somehow I'm fucking 

The weird thing is I'm somehow in the right this time or at least in one of the cases yet this is bullshit it's been a few hours and my anger is still worked up

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Ok.....so how can we help?

Story is vague so I honestly don't know what kind of response you're fishing for.

I mean, actually I completely know what you're fishing for but I still want to know more.

Dude I'm going to say this out of me being an anger control someone wanted to beat my ass today as in kick my ass like it's handled this like fisticuffs it's like what the fuck that's the issue I have

1 hour ago, [classic swim] said:

You told me in the ghostrek group chat before that you thought you were gonna get fired. But if they know you’re not the aggressor here then I don’t know.

no i am not

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Dude I'm going to say this out of me being an anger control someone wanted to beat my ass today as in kick my ass like it's handled this like fisticuffs it's like what the fuck that's the issue I have

Sorry man, I dozed off. 

But how can we help...why did they want to attack you. 

Was it just random?

• Haha 1