UnevenEdge

Space Ghost Coast to Coast: 30th Anniversary

Works for me so I have no clue.

09F46DCE-79CC-45A8-9242-51BA48AB73FA.thumb.jpeg.e7350a46cb1b9cb8bda58c1396e98be7.jpeg

I still keep my custom signing from George close by.

It was nice how oddly interactive the show felt ‘97-‘98 despite “no one watching.” Can never forget John Henson losing his shit over being asked if his tongue gets sore. I really wish they released the BTS interview for that one.

• Like 1

Nice to see it actually back on the weekday schedule at 1am this week. Probably won’t last.

But they really mistreated the people who made that show so great. They ought to compensate them properly for their work.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 5:42 AM, PokeNirvash said:

This site really needs to quit being so stupid about video uploads.

Also I apologize for the whole 'uploading sucks' thing here. Images work fine but everything else turns into a download button and you gotta download and open the file which feels inherently sketchy to me even though I'm the admin and know it's safe. It's just above my pay grade.

10 hours ago, Jman said:

Hey, remember back in the day when they would have characters from different shows interact via stock footage?  In this case, they got Lowe and Lorenzo Music to bounce off each other to announce Cartoon Planet and Garfield.

The talent they could afford back in 1995. Although Space Ghost Coast to Coast could technically qualify for Checkered Past by now.