UnevenEdge

4.8 magnitude earthquake hits NYC and Tristate area….

1pooh4u

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

How so fast? 😆😆

The shirt shop in the mall can pretty much make anything in under 5 minutes if they either have the stock graphics on hand or you have the design ready to scan.

Since that looks like a shirt shop and those are absolutely basic stock graphics, the only reason it took two hours is they probably wanted to make sure they had at least a dozen in each size for the tourist thirst-trap. :D :D :D 

Makes me want to hunt down my [ as ] 'Retired Bump Wh0re' shirt. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lately my predictive text has been fuckin up too not capitalizing the Is and stuff. Idw to type unnecessary shit 😆

lol. i'm on a laptop though...this place was doing it.

ORRRRRR

the elevation levels i'm maintaining, probably caused a FFF and I (<<see I didn't capitalize either 'i' ) pushed something configuration of keys like mortal combat, circa 1996.

my lack of respect for the rules of proper grammar, have made people rage quit. :happyjerk:

Edited by discolé monade
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

The shirt shop in the mall can pretty much make anything in under 5 minutes if they either have the stock graphics on hand or you have the design ready to scan.

Since that looks like a shirt shop and those are absolutely basic stock graphics, the only reason it took two hours is they probably wanted to make sure they had at least a dozen in each size for the tourist thirst-trap. :D :D :D 

Makes me want to hunt down my [ as ] 'Retired Bump Wh0re' shirt. 

That tshirt came out before the emergency alert did 😆

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

When the Taiwan one happened, I saw some comments online that it was China using earthquake producing tech.  I can't wait for that conspiracy theory to go nuclear now.

NY Post comments,  half are blaming Biden and democrats. I’m like WTF guys can’t we just be normal for once 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had a bunch of kids in study hall in the gym. Our old gym floor vibrates even if a bunch of people are walking across it, so at first I thought it was a big truck going by outside or something, but then it kept going and the kids and I started looking at each other like "Uhhhhh..."

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

NY Post comments,  half are blaming Biden and democrats. I’m like WTF guys can’t we just be normal for once 

If Biden can cause earthquakes, then your ass is voting for Biden because Biden SMASH. 

Pretty sure Earthquake Maker beats Room Clearing Fart Monster. 

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

This board is in dire need of a headshaking facepalm emoji.  

• Thanks 2

On 4/7/2024 at 6:35 PM, 1pooh4u said:

I know there are a lot of conservative republicans wishing to go back in time, but I never thought we were being taken back to Meso-America. We’re going back to Apocalypto

IMG_5520.gif.4695d7c39e55113e8b40aea5a75720c3.gif  >>> this is how we found out NOT to look at an eclipse. humans = the dumbest animals

and i, for one, am completely and totally down for some human sacrifice.

i, have a few prospective candidates 

• Haha 3