UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 6: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I hate cliffhangers but that ending scene with Emma possibly being killed was really good. I did not see her in the preview for next week either :(

We had Emma's voice-over, but it could have been the recording.  Booo.

• Like 2

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

He is certainly annoying but I like having a character like that to put all my anger on in a show haha their inevitable death scenes are always so satisfying too. 

I feel like the show was perfectly fine without him.  Besides, it's taking too long for him to die. 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

She got him away from those two badasses mid-heated combat and has this much trouble with this guy...sigh

Looks like he just had some external power units or something and she just ran out of power. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Looks like he just had some external power units or something and she just ran out of power. 

It looked like they both had one for some reason and it appeared they were both going for a charger, like the ones they used before the fight started, and at the last minute before he plugged into his he turned and went for an extra shot at her with a bunch of grenades leading to the shot of her charger being wrecked, so she had nowhere to recharge while he finished recharging.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

he was watching the countdown to when they would both need to charge, went for his charge a little early and right when he new she'd be out of power, blew up her charger before she could get to it

14 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

I hate cliffhangers but that ending scene with Emma possibly being killed was really good. I did not see her in the preview for next week either :(

Her lack of screen time in the preview has me very worried 

14 hours ago, ben0119 said:

We had Emma's voice-over, but it could have been the recording.  Booo.

Yeah that’s the thing, it’s still the prerecording that sadly started with the lines “If you are hearing this I may already be dead”

I surely hope she isn’t…

19 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

Been watching the subs haha was always a fan of BE and just glad there is more! 

Yeah, been waiting for the dub, really like BE so same as you, really glad we've been getting more.

Edited by DangerMouse

20 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Never put too much stock in ANN reviews. Never put too much stock in MAL either, but MAL also has it at an 8.3 right now which is pretty solid by their standards. This is the same MAL that gave Grunge a 4.6, so they definitely did not hold AS originals in high regard. 

• Thanks 1