Episode 6

Directed by: Sunghoo Park

Produced by: Joseph Chou

Written by: Shigeru Murakoshi

Music by: R.O.N

Character designer: Takashi Okazaki

Opening: "Vengeance" by Coldrain

Ending: "Eye Openers" by Jessica Gelinas

Airdate: Tonight (03/16/24) at midnight (EST)

Previously on Ninja Kamui the first reunion between Joe and Zai happened through a laser grid and with a lot of history behind it. Meanwhile Mike with help from Jason DeMarco I mean Jason Cardenas a former Auza employee hack into Auza's servers and discover a list of fake identities being used to plant operatives. That's when Mike noticed a particular name on the list "Emma Samanda" before further access was denied. After being chased and shot at in a car chase Mike and Jason lose control of their car and crash, all the while Joe faced down the four top brass ninjas in deadly armor suits. Just as Joe was defeated with Zai approaching to deliver a finishing blow, one of the power suit donning top brass ninjas jumped in to rescue Joe and escape with him.

ninjakamui_officialtrailerscreenshot.png

Now with a lot of feathers ruffled in the nest, all of Auza City is on high alert for "The Crow" who has betrayed the nest for hiding "The Tiger" (Joe) their greatest enemy. If the Crow and Tiger are found they are to have their hearts ripped out...

Talk about heart-wrenching suspense

ninja-kamui-adult-swim(1).jpg

Tune into to a brand new episode of Ninja Kamui tonight
only on Toonami!

(Rip Akira Toriyama)

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 4

So stoked for tonight! For the first time in forever, we get a full midnight to 6AM block, even if its a half marathon of Kai!!

I went and saw Dune Part Two last night and it was amazing. One of the local sub shops by my house delivers until 2AM and I just got a huge 16 inch turkey with a bunch of shit on it. So good. Been rewatching Mad Max Fury Road for like the 20th time.. since the Furiosa saga is coming out in May!! George Miller is the fucking man and he has already made the best movie of the 21st century with Fury Road. I am sure that Furiosa will be nothing less than spectacular. Super stoked for that an already have my premiere tickets haha 

Anyways, I am beyond excited to hang out with you fine people and watch 6 hours of Toonami!

Lets go Ninja Kamui! It keeps getting better with every episode!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

Huh, they use nano machines. Very GitS like! 

Yeah!

You know, her voice at the very beginning sounded a bit Major-like until Emma revealed herself and it morphed into her voice

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

I will try my hardest! I think I can make!! 

I'm def gonna try. I have a new level of appreciation for DBZ if thats even possible so i wont be board.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Kinda knew it was Emma helping him too hah

Yeah, I felt there was a good chance, wasn't sure if she'd also be the mystery voice over the phone too though.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

Emma got the boobage and I love her side burn thingies! 

Emma is bustier than we thought haha.

Thought maybe they are called side locks.  Kikyo had them and it added to her cuteness.  But with these being cut off, not sure if it's the same thing.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I felt there was a good chance, wasn't sure if she'd be the mystery voice over the phone too though.

it didn't occur to me as a possibiilty until her face flashed in the opening tonight. i was confused/dozing off last week and thought that Zai had saved Higan at the last second. i misunderstod until i rewatched the episode in the middle of the week.

• Thanks 1