UnevenEdge

Poor Things should have won best picture

Great movie but I think Oppy, Killers, and Zone just slightly edged it out.

I don't believe I've seen more cinematic masterpieces come out in the course of a year than I did with 2023 imo.

Spoiler

And if Dune: Part 2 were released in November like originally intended? I think the Dolby Theatre would implode Poltergeist style.

7 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Great movie but I think Oppy, Killers, and Zone just slightly edged it out.

I don't believe I've seen more cinematic masterpieces come out in the course of a year than I did with 2023 imo.

Reveal hidden contents

And if Dune: Part 2 were released in November like originally intended? I think the Dolby Theatre would implode Poltergeist style.

I still need to watch Killers and Zone. I really didn't like Oppenheimer that much.

10 hours ago, Insipid said:

It means what it literally means. I didn't mean they were my friends "with benefits." They were just whores I befriended.

I’m not trying to put you on the spot.  The term doesn’t mean much outside being an all purpose epithet for women we don’t like or are trying to denigrate.  It doesn’t have to refer to sexual proclivity, but it almost always denotes disapproval.

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I’m not trying to put you on the spot.  The term doesn’t mean much outside being an all purpose epithet for women we don’t like or are trying to denigrate.  It doesn’t have to refer to sexual proclivity, but it almost always denotes disapproval.

Doesn't bitch and cunt better serve those purposes? When one says whore, I imagine most people think of promiscuity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Insipid said:

Doesn't bitch and cunt better serve those purposes? When one says whore, I imagine most people think of promiscuity.

They all do the same thing for all intents and purposes.  So, I take it that your whore friends diminish themselves by being promiscuous?

48 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

They all do the same thing for all intents and purposes.  So, I take it that your whore friends diminish themselves by being promiscuous?

🙄

I encourage women to be whores if they have it within them.

On 3/16/2024 at 12:09 AM, Insipid said:

I realized I made quite a few female friends in my life who were complete whores

5-Copy.png.8e53f802fd6bcb66ec713d35444ba3bc.png

On 3/17/2024 at 2:32 AM, Insipid said:

I didn't mean they were my friends "with benefits."

5.png.2be7f531b5c86c4b7609c83b89c01a57.png

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i like the term slut and trollop..but that's just me. 

Not to get all serious and shit, but it says something about the women who reclaim derogatory terms like these from men.  You never see passive women called either, only women who are standing up for themselves.

• Thanks 1