UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Episode #40 - Entertainment District Arc Episode 7 "Transformation" on Toonami Discussion!!!

It seems obvious now after I watched the original Dracula recently. 

Kill the original vampire and anyone he turned goes back to normal.  Apparently this is how the vampire mythos works in most cases.

And these demons are more like vampires than demons.  So maybe if Muzan is killed, Nezuko will go back to normal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Inosuke is like DON'T WAKE ZENITSU UP! 🤣

I'll allow it lmao.  Sure it will just take two minutes to put Nezuko back in her box. 

They fight together, and probably have to kill the brother or possibly both of them at the same time or shortly after the other to get rid of both of them.  Great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Episode #40 - Entertainment District Arc Episode 7 "Transformation" on Toonami Discussion!!!

Why do these fights have to keep going on forever? Who was asking for Daki to turn out to have another demon living inside of her that's even stronger than her and only comes out after she should be beaten but actually isn't? Why do demons have to be able to instantly regenerate from all injury and have infinite stamina and even the rule where they can be killed by chopping their heads off is so easy to rules lawyer away?

Edited by Greener223224
  • Confused 1

I will admit, back when I first watched this and the previous arc, I was also sorta disappointed in how little ground they truly cover. Both arcs kinda just amount to killing one demon, in a fairly static setting, with very little exposition or anything that truly forwards the overall plot. Sure, the fights might be visually pleasing, decently animated/choreographed, etc. But... end of the day it's a whole lot of eye candy to distract you from the fact that nothing else is really happening.