UnevenEdge

Funko Pops

Icarus27k

7 hours ago, discolé monade said:

excellent taste.

and if she has one...she has many. 

I honestly think those things give off some sort of signal only your lizard brain can hear that causes you to get more once one enters your home and remains exposed for more than 12 hours. 

Get one as a gift for someone? No problem. Someone leaves one in your house? Suddenly there's blank-eyed goblins staring at you from every possible surface. 

• Haha 3

On 2/23/2024 at 5:40 PM, katt_goddess said:

I honestly think those things give off some sort of signal only your lizard brain can hear that causes you to get more once one enters your home and remains exposed for more than 12 hours. 

Get one as a gift for someone? No problem. Someone leaves one in your house? Suddenly there's blank-eyed goblins staring at you from every possible surface. 

i have about 15-20 of them staring at me from one shelf. 

i SWORE i didn't want any of these. yes, they are adorable, BUT, i wasn't going to buy any. 

no....i wasn't...until.....

that first one. iggy pop. funko pop. that's all i needed. 

• Haha 2

I have one, but that’s because it’s signed.  Dee Snider.  The others I have came with stuff, like how my Batman Beyond boxset came with a Batman Beyond Funko and the BTAS boxset has three mini Funkos of Batman, Joker, and Harley.

I’m more interested in stuff that looks unique on a work desk, which in my case is Chogokin toys.

Edited by Jman
  • Like 2