UnevenEdge

Arizona Prosecutor Refuses to Extradite Accused Murderer

1pooh4u

To NYC citing she doesn’t trust Alvin Bragg to keep him behind bars 

first off, she needs to stfu and cooperate, he is accused of fuckin murder, not shop lifting 

second, maybe she should worry about her own jurisdiction considering NYC is twice the population size of Maricopa County and has half the murders of her fuckin county 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna139793

• Like 6

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

first off, she needs to stfu and cooperate, he is accused of fuckin murder, not shop lifting 

second, maybe she should worry about her own jurisdiction considering NYC is twice the population size of Maricopa County and has half the murders of her fuckin county 

He literally stabbed twice the number of women in Arizona as he has in NYC.  It looks like she's grandstanding to cover the fact she wants to try him first before having to turn him over to New York to complete their investigation.  She's clearly too stupid to understand what this is going to mean when she tries to get someone extradited from, say, Califronia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

He literally stabbed twice the number of women in Arizona as he has in NYC.  It looks like she's grandstanding to cover the fact she wants to try him first before having to turn him over to New York to complete their investigation.  She's clearly too stupid to understand what this is going to mean when she tries to get someone extradited from, say, Califronia.

Exactly, he was able to attack twice as many people than he did here. With that said idt anyone died in AZ like in NY. She really shouldn’t be an ahole and think this all the way through. She’s politicizing the incident for her own gain and most people won’t bother to check and see that Maricopa has a much higher murder rate than NYC.   I hope she does feel the sting of her decision sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Honestly you could've said that instead of Arizona in the title and everyone would've immediately nodded.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Exactly, he was able to attack twice as many people than he did here. With that said idt anyone died in AZ like in NY. She really shouldn’t be an ahole and think this all the way through. She’s politicizing the incident for her own gain and most people won’t bother to check and see that Maricopa has a much higher murder rate than NYC.   I hope she does feel the sting of her decision sooner rather than later. 

She won’t.  Hyper polarization has really created two countries in one.  Republicans and their states have “earned” the right to self determination while liberal states can’t be trusted to take care of themselves.  It’s the pretext for their blatant hypocrisy and how they compartmentalize in such a political space.  You bet she’ll sue the state as soon as California decides it isn’t interested in extraditing a woman accused of killing the stillborn child she nearly died giving birth to.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, scoobdog said:

She won’t.  Hyper polarization has really created two countries in one.  Republicans and their states have “earned” the right to self determination while liberal states can’t be trusted to take care of themselves.  It’s the pretext for their blatant hypocrisy and how they compartmentalize in such a political space.  You bet she’ll sue the state as soon as California decides it isn’t interested in extraditing a woman accused of killing the stillborn child she nearly died giving birth to.

Is Arizona that republican of a state though?  Seems like it’s fighting to not be one at times. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Is Arizona that republican of a state though?  Seems like it’s fighting to not be one at times. 

It is, though nothing like any state from the confederacy.  Conservatism is in pockets and idiots like this and Lake exploit it, but the governor is a democrat (as well as their one function Senator) and they don’t have a supermajority in the state legislature.  Arizona isn’t likely to  become a conservative utopia, but it also isn’t likely to stand up for progressive causes and women’s rights either.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

It is, though nothing like any state from the confederacy.  Conservatism is in pockets and idiots like this and Lake exploit it, but the governor is a democrat (as well as their one function Senator) and they don’t have a supermajority in the state legislature.  Arizona isn’t likely to  become a conservative utopia, but it also isn’t likely to stand up for progressive causes and women’s rights either.

They let you smoke pot though and that’s the most important thing. 

it really isn’t the most important but sometimes it’s good to be able to get away from the hell state one might be living in. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

it really isn’t the most important but sometimes it’s good to be able to get away from the hell state one might be living in. 

Other than the oppressive heat, I like Arizona alright.  Stay away from Havasu, though:  All the racist California rednecks hang out there.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Other than the oppressive heat, I like Arizona alright.  Stay away from Havasu, though:  All the racist California rednecks hang out there.

copper mountain is a fun little unknown destination..

sedona. natural vortex. and so cleansing. i'd like to be there, 

williams, so pretty. "like wait...so there's a desert down that way?" me in winter up there. XD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

what's this blasphemy you spread?

charlatan!!!!

take your lies and BEGONE!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

what's this blasphemy you spread?

charlatan!!!!

take your lies and BEGONE!

lol but it sounds so dickish though to be like “yeah we got Kari Lake but the pot is good, legal and plentiful and that’s all that matters at the end of the day!”😬😆🫠😬

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

From my limited perspective, AZ has been trending blue - on a statewide level. Maricopa County represents like 60+% of the vote, so it decides statewide elections. Like all urban-suburban counties, it's been trending left. But I think more importantly, I think in AZ's case's it has trended left faster over the past eight years because of this:

"suburban voters hate weird shit"

AZ's state GOP party in particular is notable for how it's been taken over by the "extremely weird shit" wing. As long as the state GOP is completely engulfed in weird shit and statewide Dem candidates remain moderate and inoffensive, the Dems will probably retain the edge in those races.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

From my limited perspective, AZ has been trending blue - on a statewide level. Maricopa County represents like 60+% of the vote, so it decides statewide elections. Like all urban-suburban counties, it's been trending left. But I think more importantly, I think in AZ's case's it has trended left faster over the past eight years because of this:

"suburban voters hate weird shit"

AZ's state GOP party in particular is notable for how it's been taken over by the "extremely weird shit" wing. As long as the state GOP is completely engulfed in weird shit and statewide Dem candidates remain moderate and inoffensive, the Dems will probably retain the edge in those races.

That’s crazy considering the entire state of Arizona is weird shit. Not as weird as New Mexico, but still pretty weird. I drove through part of it and the scenery is like nothing nothing nothing nothing ten miles of nothing cows nothing nothing nothing busted down trailer and a cow

weird 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

oh...don't forget the sagueros. 

but they are pretty when they bloom. alien like things with flowers...but neat? iono...

I was there in late march early April I saw the cactus but not the flowers but so help you if you get caught damaging those cactus in any way but damn the drive had heavy “the hills have eyes” vibes. 

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

That’s crazy considering the entire state of Arizona is weird shit. Not as weird as New Mexico, but still pretty weird. I drove through part of it and the scenery is like nothing nothing nothing nothing ten miles of nothing cows nothing nothing nothing busted down trailer and a cow

weird 

Are you SURE you weren't high and drove through North Dakota instead?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The movie. That wasn’t Fargo ND? 😮

how many Fargos are there?🤔

The movie was called 'Fargo' but the only thing that happened in Fargo was like the opening bit where they were making all their plans. It mostly happened in Minnesota, mainly Brainerd with a hint of Grand Forks, ND just because. :D 

Sad thing is, I remember there was an open cattle call for actors in Fargo, ND when they were first thinking about doing the series and I had the opportunity to go there but got majorly sick the day of. :( 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

The movie was called 'Fargo' but the only thing that happened in Fargo was like the opening bit where they were making all their plans. It mostly happened in Minnesota, mainly Brainerd with a hint of Grand Forks, ND just because. :D 

Sad thing is, I remember there was an open cattle call for actors in Fargo, ND when they were first thinking about doing the series and I had the opportunity to go there but got majorly sick the day of. :( 

Aww man you missed out ☹️

minnesota makes sense. They did talk weird in the movie. Ya know that weird accent where the “o” always sounds, idk how to describe it, it’s a sharp emphasis on the o and ou. Not Canada silly but close. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

minneapolis, 

varying places, to include ND

fargo, nd. 

Minneapolis has a Fargo?  

you shoulda seen my face when I learned Brooklyn NY wasn’t the only Brooklyn in the US. It’s the only one that matters though but still….

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Aww man you missed out ☹️

minnesota makes sense. They did talk weird in the movie. Ya know that weird accent where the “o” always sounds, idk how to describe it, it’s a sharp emphasis on the o and ou. Not Canada silly but close. 

It took like 20 got-damn years to get rid of that accent, doncha know.

• Like 1