UnevenEdge

Nationwide phone outages this morning, no word from major carriers

Jman

Oh, ATT....I was like bullshit, because my shit has been ringing since 6

I actually have an anecdote here but I learned my lesson about telling y'all too much.

Anyway, they suck, customer service sucks, techs suck (trust me, I know), and their shitty treatment of long time customers vs potential new customers is laughable (but that's most companies)

• Like 2

They said my cell service was not working for “non-payment/return of cellular device” which is bullshit. I paid THIS month’s bill in DECEMBER by accident. I literally had a credit on my account for this month. So, I get to spend the time to yell at their shitty customer service rep on the phone. Nah, I think I’ll just do this shit in a store. This is the SECOND time they have blown up their muhfucking service for a mass number of people in 6 months. 

On 2/26/2024 at 6:55 PM, SwimOdin said:

It’s kind of insane that the PR vs accounting went, “yeah, fucking give them five dollars, that’s all they deserve”

I’m still shocked at how bad corporations are at public relations. That or they don’t give a fuck.

It’s not giving a fuck. They DEFINITELY don’t give a fuck.