UnevenEdge

Happy Valentine's Day

13 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

After being taken out to Red Lobster for the most romantic date imaginable.

I read that as "kicked out of Red Lobster for the most romantic date imaginable" before coming to the inevitable realization that Fuggs probably got shaky FaceTime videos from military hottie of him fucking some other chick with a cheeky "Wish you were here..." text.

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

I read that as "kicked out of Red Lobster for the most romantic date imaginable" before coming to the inevitable realization that Fuggs probably got shaky FaceTime videos from military hottie of him fucking some other chick with a cheeky "Wish you were here..." text.

Or better yet her head photoshopped on top of the other girl's head.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Pretty sure we've had the conversation about "Photoshop" and videos here on the UEMB before...

I remember when all the fuss was about Kim Kardashian is actually ugly, she just get's heavily photoshopped on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, I was like wait, how do you use photoshop on video? And the resounding response was more or less, "It's pretty easy, dumbass."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I remember when all the fuss was about Kim Kardashian is actually ugly, she just get's heavily photoshopped on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, I was like wait, how do you use photoshop on video? And the resounding response was more or less, "It's pretty easy, dumbass."

Good times, man.

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

fuggs uses android. I know cause we used rcs chat before. 🙃

On 2/14/2024 at 5:56 AM, André Toulon said:

Clap cheeks, get cheeks clapped, eat in Papadeaux's alone, spank it to the Latoya Jackson issue of Playboy, pretend it's just another day and others aren't getting shit for their sweetheart while you sadly cling to ily texts from siblings

But remember

Pappadeaux's is good! My favorite is the Redfish Ponchartrain. The only place that might do that dish better is a local place called the Monument Inn, located next to the Lynchburg Ferry and across the street from the San Jacinto Battleground State Park.

On 2/14/2024 at 5:56 AM, André Toulon said:

Clap cheeks, get cheeks clapped, eat in Papadeaux's alone, spank it to the Latoya Jackson issue of Playboy, pretend it's just another day and others aren't getting shit for their sweetheart while you sadly cling to ily texts from siblings

But remember

• Haha 1