Though realistically, it'd go more like this:

ATTENTION LYCORECO!

DON'T FORGET TO CLAIM
YOUR FREE CAKES
AND DELICIOUS PIES!

Fuki: "I swear to god, one day soon, I'm gonna burn this whole place down..."

• Like 3

Just now, saito34 said:

Toonami feels like a serious block all of a sudden. I think we need an obscure classic and a mecha anime to round it out

IGPX doesn't count as both? Because we DO have that!

But seriously, 2024 DOES seem like the year for Gundam to return.

I would like to see an updated Bo×7 get an [as] Toonami airing. Wonder if THAT'S feasible?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Avoid nonvital areas.  I mean, a lot of those areas aren't so nonvital as the action movies would have you believe haha.  Even if you avoid major organs, you could still bleed out.

Not just that, but you just cannot control all the variables. The bullet can mushroom and fragment when it penetrates, the persons body size and organs may not always be the same etc. 

You should also always shoot to kill because it gives you more control. You think twice before firing. 

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Not just that, but you just cannot control all the variables. The bullet can mushroom and fragment when it penetrates, the persons body size and organs may not always be the same etc. 

You should also always shoot to kill because it gives you more control. You think twice before firing. 

Yeah.  People think you can just shoot someone in the shoulder or shoot a gun out of their hands, but that's not how it works.  Also some people will keep trying to attack if they aren't killed or unable to move.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

IGPX doesn't count as both? Because we DO have that!

But seriously, 2024 DOES seem like the year for Gundam to return.

I would like to see an updated Bo×7 get an [as] Toonami airing. Wonder if THAT'S feasible?

im thinking a little more obscure anda little more classic, a la flame of Recca, Record of Lodoss War, Sorcerer Hunters

Edited by saito34
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Yeah.  People think you can just shoot someone in the shoulder or shoot a gun out of their hands, but that's not how it works.  Also some people will keep trying to attack if they aren't killed or unable to move.

Yep, especially with the adrenaline flowing, you would be surprised how often someone may not go down instantly when hit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Yep, especially with the adrenaline flowing, you would be surprised how often someone may not go down instantly when hit. 

I just love how this discussion has somehow devolved into how to survive a gun fight. 🙄

Guess that's America vs. Japan for you. In Japan they're so uncommon they're easier to fictionalize in shows like this.

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

I just love how this discussion has devolved into how to survive a gun fight. 🙄

Guess that's America vs. Japan for you. In Japan they're so uncommon they're easier to fictionalize in shows like this.

I guess, but I have just grown up with guns and it is engraved in me to only shoot to kill and never draw down on someone unless you are willing to kill them. 

• Top Gun unfeatured and unpinned this topic