UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 1: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

2_24211350331-2424823_AdultSwim_NinjaKam

Ninja Kamui

Directed by: Sunghoo Park

Produced by: Adult Swim, E&H Production and Sola Entertainment

Character designer: Takesha Okazaki

Dub airing at 12:00am (EST) and the special sub encore airing at 3:00am (EST) February 11th, 2024

Join us tonight for the loaded double tv premiere of both the dub and sub of Ninja Kamui, Adult Swim's newest co-production. When Joe Higen manages to leave his deadly clan, he and his family settle into a new life while hiding in rural America. However one doesn't merely escape their clan without said clan seeking retribution, to make a example of anyone who would dare betray them. If anything were to happen to Joe and his family you wouldn't just be provoking a former ninja, you'd be declaring war on the Ninja Kamui.

filters:quality(95)format(webp)

Some say that a few ninja techniques like smokescreens

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rtm79yckf1bfortwxz

are still practiced to this day

Ninja Kamui,
Only on Toonami

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Final expectations before we start? I avoided the extended promo so I’m going in dry. Hoping the action can carry it as I don’t expect much substance from the story.

image.thumb.jpeg.02fb52372b8632be62e2351338fa1e75.jpeg

This super fun film is an example of how focusing more on action, gore, and visuals while not having a super developed story can still lead to a great watch experience.

So even if Ninja Kamui’s story isn’t that deep or original I strongly feel it’s action and cinematography will carry it through and lead to a fun blood soaked series

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.02fb52372b8632be62e2351338fa1e75.jpeg

This super fun film is an example of how focusing more on action, gore, and visuals while not having a super developed story can still lead to a great watch experience.

So even if Ninja Kamui’s story isn’t that deep or original I strongly feel it’s action and cinematography will carry it through and lead to a fun blood soaked series

Yeah

• Top Gun unfeatured and unpinned this topic