UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 1: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

too much of this "I want my kid to have a normal life" crap. if you're ninjas on the run, train your small child in mortal combat. or at least in evasion tactics

Prolly best to just not have a family if you are a ninja haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

they were in the middle of nowhere, right? it's not like the neighbors would have heard the noise

Yeah.

I think that's why those guys were surprised too and one of them wondered aloud if someone snitched.

31 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.02fb52372b8632be62e2351338fa1e75.jpeg

This super fun film is an example of how focusing more on action, gore, and visuals while not having a super developed story can still lead to a great watch experience.

So even if Ninja Kamui’s story isn’t that deep or original I strongly feel it’s action and cinematography will carry it through and lead to a fun blood soaked series

I'm not really into horror or gore anymore.  Had some stuff happen in my personal life and also the shit that's happened in the world the past few years, turned me off to it.  So I probably wouldn't watch this show of my own choosing. 

But being a completionist, I'll watch it, since it's on Toonami.  Hopefully it's a decent show.

• Like 2

Just now, ben0119 said:

I'm not really into horror or gore anymore.  Had some stuff happen in my personal life and also the shit that's happened in the world the past few years, turned me off to it.  So I probably wouldn't watch this show of my own choosing. 

But being a completionist, I'll watch it, since it's on Toonami.  Hopefully it's a decent show.

Even though it's clearly going to be bloody, I don't think it's going to be too "horror". This looks like pure ACTION.

• Like 2

Here's the head asshole!

Wow, done already.  So I guess he's going to have find the guy who sent this guy.

So that's what the digital effect was.  The whole family had holograms to hide their true faces. 

• Like 1

• Top Gun unfeatured and unpinned this topic