UnevenEdge

The reason Samurai Jack season 5 is failing so miserably at being good is....

Zenigundam

that Genndy Tartakovsky did not deal with his newly granted freedom to create an Adult Swim caliber cartoon well. He's forced the mature elements into his show, namely the over-the-top violence and blood/gore, and sacrificed the intriguing aspects that might have attracted people, such as Jack encountering new species and worlds in the future that did not exist in his distant past. So far Samurai Jack Season 5 has been an abject failure and the television ratings will only continue to falter as viewers lose interest in this rudderless mess that its creator has pieced together without much foresight.

sacrificed the intriguing aspects that might have attracted people, such as Jack encountering new species and worlds in the future that did not exist in his distant past.

Did you not see the next episode preview where he's taking advantage of all these trippy-looking creatures to escape a vat of acid?

Goddammit Zeni, you really are the busta to end all bustas.

Telling someone their show is bad is quite removed from threats against posters.

Eh, to the people on here it is. If you haven't noticed a lot of the people that peruse these boards are the special snowflake types.... and they do not take kindly to people badmouthing their shows.

Remember right before Moose got banned, he said Super sucked, and Buu freaked out and blocked him? That sort of thing.

But this is also why Zeni always targets the most popular show and ALWAYS gets an assload of responses no matter how blatant and obvious what he's doing is.

Telling someone their show is bad is quite removed from threats against posters.

Now see here I was thinking that "repeatedly exhibiting creepy fucking stalker behavior and expressing sexual preference for underaged girls" represented bannable material around most parts.  But yeah, it must all be about the shitty trolling.

Now see here I was thinking that "repeatedly exhibiting creepy fucking stalker behavior and expressing sexual preference for underaged girls" represented bannable material around most parts.  But yeah, it must all be about the shitty trolling.

I've seen those threads and they're obviously trolling as well.

I really don't give a damn if he's creating some sort of batshit stupid persona or is really that much of a creeptastic fuck, but either way the content doesn't need to be tolerated.  One of the greatest failings of the ASMB for as long as I was a member was the unwillingness and/or inability to police users beyond a basic and ill-defined TOS ruleset, which is how we wound up with nonsense like endless shitposting in fan threads or spamming entire (non-IB) folders with drivel or just being an irredeemable racist douche.  The last gasps of the NodeBB era were pretty much all of that writ large.  Given who owns this place I'm resigned to there not being any sweeping change in overall philosophy, but at the very least there should be far more leeway in getting certain individuals to shut the fuck up for a while.

I really don't give a damn if he's creating some sort of batshit stupid persona or is really that much of a creeptastic fuck, but either way the content doesn't need to be tolerated.  One of the greatest failings of the ASMB for as long as I was a member was the unwillingness and/or inability to police users beyond a basic and ill-defined TOS ruleset, which is how we wound up with nonsense like endless shitposting in fan threads or spamming entire (non-IB) folders with drivel or just being an irredeemable racist douche.  The last gasps of the NodeBB era were pretty much all of that writ large.  Given who owns this place I'm resigned to there not being any sweeping change in overall philosophy, but at the very least there should be far more leeway in getting certain individuals to shut the fuck up for a while.

You sound like such a virgin lol.

You should know by now that Luuv is never going to bring the hammer down like that.  He was always the most lenient, forgiving, and merciful mod on the old ASMB, and when this place first started there were no rules, until somebody messed that up for everybody.  It took Moose going postal for him to finally make bans a thing and ban somebody.  So unless Zeni starts making posts about having a bunch of teenage girls buried in his backyard I doubt anything will be done.