UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #648 Discussion

i was initially skeptical of this arc because of the toys walking around; something that flt similar happened in Fairy Tail and it turned me right off that series permanently. But i should have ha faith. the reveal that all the toys were human transformed by a devil fruit really brought me back in.

• Like 2

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

i was initially skeptical of this arc because of the toys walking around; something that flt similar happened in Fairy Tail and it turned me right off that series permanently. But i should have ha faith. the reveal that all the toys were human transformed by a devil fruit really brought me back in.

I have been liking Dressrosa a lot! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

That was indeed a weak arc in FT, but I got right back into it with the next one.

But yeah, so far this arc is off to a good start.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Good Lord, how long has Doflamingo been alive!?

I don't think Doflamingo himself.  I don't get the impression that he's immortal.  Maybe his ancestors and his family has been assholes for hundreds of years.  I wouldn't be surprised. 🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

how are you just watching from the water when the fighting fish are there?

The fish got knocked out from the conqueror's haki earlier, don't know if they are still out.  But everyone in the water should have drowned then.

• Like 1