UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc on Toonami, 12/16/23 Episode 7 "Set Your Heart Ablaze!!" Discussion!!!

The family has gotten together to celebrate my cousin's birthday today.  We're going to this place that has these outdoor bars and food trucks, that she found out about, should be fun. 

I don't know if/when I'll be back in time to watch the shows live, but I of course already have YouTube TV set up to record everything.

I didn't realize two Dr. Stone episodes were airing tonight, so it will suck if I miss the live discussion for those, but it is what it is.

If I'm not back in time, enjoy the shows, everyone.

• Like 1

Just now, EmpressAngel said:

If I had a nickel for every time I watched a hot guy with fire powers got fisted through the chest by an enemy at the end of an arc, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but how the fuck has this happened twice.

Hey, when else did it happen, and did it happen on Toonami?

8 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Hey, when else did it happen, and did it happen on Toonami?

Spoiler

It's how Luffy's brother Ace died. Both He and Rengoku got turned into flaming donuts.

One Piece and, while it should have happened on Toonami, it was part of the arc they skipped before bringing it back.

• Thanks 2

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

And that's how it ends!!

Yeah, what an ending to leave the theater to.

That reminds me, don't know if I'll get to see it in the theater for the limited showing, but we're finally getting the Gurren Lagann movie dubbed, so hopefully they'll get a disc release afterward too.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, what an ending to leave the theater to.

That reminds me, don't know if I'll get to see it in the theater for the limited showing, but we're finally getting the Gurren Lagann movie dubbed, so hopefully they'll get a disc release afterward too.

Yeah, next month!

1 minute ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

So when are we getting more new Demon Slayer on Toonami? I saw the movie, but haven't watched anything past, so really hope they're continuing with it soon.

The Entertainment District arc, effectively the remaining 3/5 of Season 2, premieres on Toonami January 13, 2014 with an hour-long special! 😁

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-mugen-train-arc/episode-7/.180112

How about 3.5 stars to finish off the movie? On to Dr. Stone, already in progress!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I remember when this happened in the theater. It was shocking and heartbreaking.  

And man, Rengoku ALMOST took that demon with him! And the demon barely escaped the sun!

Then that flashback to the scene of Rengoku and his mother. And then he sees his mother right at the end.

How is Inosuke crying through his mask?!

And the reactions of all the other Hashira. Damn. Even the crow was crying.  

Yeah, you guys are going to need a lot more training unfortunately.

And I have no idea what "techniques" Rengoku used to stop people from getting killed in a train wreck.  🤣

• Top Gun unpinned this topic