UnevenEdge

THAT thing is Atomsk?

Wait what just happened?  That is this universe's version of Harumi and they're a dude?

Either way, shitty ending.  I was going to say this show had potential and deserved more episodes, but that ending ruins it. 

I guess the version of Harumi Masaki loved is gone forever.

• Like 2
  • D'oh 1

3 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

Hm all and all I like it. Not sure about the very end. Wish it was 6 episodes to expand more on it. 

Yeah. Needed a bit more time to flesh out the ending.

Weird ending for Harumi as well. I liked the one we knew so it would have been better to get a real ending for her.

But overall I liked it.

Edited by DangerMouse

I was getting a feeling that maybe this could be like an origin story of Atomsk or Haruko or something, but given that this takes place after Alternative I thought that made no sense, so.... Color me very very confused about that ending. I really don't get it at all. Also, don't understand how Harumi was a guy. Glad I DVRed this, as I'm gonna have to rewatch it all to try and figure out what the heck was going on. I dunno, maybe I missed some important stuff, but seems like I'm not the only one left scratching their head about that ending.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead
  • Like 1

Being a fan of Toonami is like being a fan of the New York Jets.  It feels like there is increasingly no future in this as any dash of hope is scuttled by an injury on the first drive of the season or an incomprehensible ending to the fourth sequel of a show that didn't need one sequel.  Meanwhile, the other guys keep making big-looking deals, like Scott Pilgrim with every actor they had back in 2012, the Kaiju No 8 trailer, etc.

Ninja Kamui needs to be DAMN good to rejuvenate any hope in this block.

• Thanks 1