UnevenEdge

I don't wanna go to helllllllll 🤣

André Toulon

23 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Wait….what? Or maybe I don’t really wanna know.

I don’t think I’ve seen a single commercial in about a year, except for Tubi. But I don’t watch Tubi that often and I usually tune that shit out.

I still get ads on YouTube because I refuse to pay for YouTube. 

It's an exorcist movie. I keep trying to remind myself to look up when it comes on but I don't pay attention until I hear "i don't wanna go to hell" then I lol and look but it's over

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I still get ads on YouTube because I refuse to pay for YouTube. 

It's an exorcist movie. I keep trying to remind myself to look up when it comes on but I don't pay attention until I hear "i don't wanna go to hell" then I lol and look but it's over

I still get ads on YouTube, too. But I skip them as soon as the option pops up.

I might have to pass on that one. I’m not a big fan of exorcist-type movies. Or horror in general, for the most part.

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

I still get ads on YouTube, too. But I skip them as soon as the option pops up.

I might have to pass on that one. I’m not a big fan of exorcist-type movies. Or horror in general, for the most part.

Nah, I don't plan on watching it....it's just hilarious because it just sounds so fake yet sad.....it's hard to explain. 

And I'm high again since I guess I'm not sleeping

• Haha 4

On 9/20/2023 at 12:16 AM, The_annoying_one said:

Wait….what? Or maybe I don’t really wanna know.

I don’t think I’ve seen a single commercial in about a year, except for Tubi. But I don’t watch Tubi that often and I usually tune that shit out.

Don’t you see commercials on YouTube and shit? I feel like I see a hundred a day.

On 9/20/2023 at 12:13 AM, André Toulon said:

Every time I hear this fucking commercial ⚰️🤣

Did the heavy hitter become reborn?

I can hear the commercial now "Did you find yourself getting wrongfully ignored by your insurance after you cut the roof of your mouth on the communion wafer?"

Que tenacious D's cover of the "last in line" commercial cuts to the old reborn heavy hitter and Hey Zeus clubbing their way through a zombie apocalypse with wooden bats

• Haha 2

i don't know what this is about. i mean, i can't seem to find the exact commercial. 

i also don't really watch/listen to youtube other than for a quick video grab. 

but if it's anything like the scene @molarbear is describing. well. sonnofabish. i'm in. 

Edited by discolé monade
hai. :)
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i don't know what this is about. i mean, i can't seem to find the exact commercial. 

but if it's anything like the scene @molarbear is describing. well. sonnofabish. i'm in. 

nah, he's one of those personal injury lawyers.

has commercials with like literal 90's powerpoint graphics

I was just hella high and on the verge of insane last night due to a metric shit ton of school

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, discolé monade said:

Oh just saw this...I'd have to go look for the trailer. I'll do that.....maybe....in a few.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I tried to find it on yt, but it's all 3 minute trailers and none of them end with the line.

I can't believe disco hasn't seen it ...I'll try again later but I'm up everyone's ass right now

I don't think you'll find it. I went hunting too and none of the commercial spots loaded up to youtube so far include that one. It's annoying. 

• Thanks 1