UnevenEdge

never mind

ghostrek

11 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Well if you worked there, and YOU knew and also did not report it, it makes you just a culpable and they will hunt you down with great disdain if they ever found out....

Luckily you would never softsnitch on yourself on a public message board thats searchable by anyone.

I need the edits

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Well I was just asking if a civilian if was knowing accessory of a crime of the UCMJ I'm just curious anyone can be charged with federal law and I did not know that until after the fact by the way I did not do a hiring or firing

Dagnabbit Ghostzilla....now it's my patriotic duty to alert the proper authorities.

• Haha 1

Just now, Heshi said:

I violated the UCMJ every time I wore a dress meow, so fuck it...

Also snitchin is bitchin

meow

yes but I'm not a military member never was I'm 100% civilian

@Heshi   so if that was true I'm not subject to UCMJ I'm subject to United States federal law or the laws of my state or county orordinances as of my pregnant my towns/city

united States military law does not apply to no one that has contact with the military professionally speaking. 

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

yes but I'm not a military member never was I'm 100% civilian

@Heshi   so if that was true I'm not subject to UCMJ I'm subject to United States federal law or the laws of my state or county orordinances as of my pregnant my towns/city

united States military law does not apply to no one that has contact with the military professionally speaking. 

I was never a contractor and never dealt with a judge advocates general, so I'm far from an expert, just a trans girl who served during don't ask don't tell...

I'm not very helpful meow

1 minute ago, Heshi said:

I was never a contractor and never dealt with a judge advocates general, so I'm far from an expert, just a trans girl who served during don't ask don't tell...

I'm not very helpful meow

well I didn't do anything wrong I wasn't the accessory just because I worked beside someone doesn't mean I'm an accessory or to their crimes if they're running  from  of fucking military

5 hours ago, ghostrek said:

@André Toulon  like I said it's my former employers at the job I work before i didn't know which company hired these people but by no some people after the fact might have been on awol or  ua

i didn't know if and wrong and under federal law I'm innocent because I did not do anything I did not hire to people

But you did, in fact, know dude was AWOL. You have a patriotic duty to tell on him.....

Ok, but this bores me now....I doubt anyone cares now or ever cared except someone else who was on the military.

My cousin was AWOL and Unc, the Vietnam vet, used to tell us to stay away from him because the government was going to find him and arrest him and anyone around him.

At the time I was like 8, so I totally believed that....then around 14 I realized this dude wasn't hiding at all or anything...at 20 I was like ok, maybe they discharged his ass dishonorably, but apparently, the life in jail I was told he was gonna get was never a thing.

No one is telling on you, no one told on him, and how ever many years later this is, it's still of no concern to you. There is no purple heart for snitching.

Edited by André Toulon

after 30 days of awol/ua, j.a.g. issues a warrant. 

any h.r. would pick that up. 

i can't say what would happen to the civilian, unless a crime was committed (?) 

but i can't say what happens to the civilian. 

and you said this was an ex boss. so how many years ago? and why bring this up now? 

nothing better to do? just curious? writing a tell-all?