UnevenEdge

i LITERALLY just save 15%

5 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Nice! I almost got that recently. How is it?

very similar to the first, but i much more map. i'm only just in it. but if you like the GoW, you'll like this.

it's a little more difficult, or i'm just old, but i have it on toddler setting (grace), i started in the middle, like i do all games. not this one. just slightly more challenging. 8/10

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Oh, I’m that, too. Don’t worry.

It’s a delicate balance, for sure. >_>

oh trust. 

i have traveled that fine line. 

but as with everything, with age, i've learned to tap dance in spiked heels all over that line. 

Edited by discolé monade
words are hard
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

very similar to the first, but i much more map. i'm only just in it. but if you like the GoW, you'll like this.

it's a little more difficult, or i'm just old, but i have it on toddler setting (grace), i started in the middle, like i do all games. not this one. just slightly more challenging. 8/10

As soon as I'm able to, I'm definitely getting it! And you're playing it on the PS4 and not the PS5, right? Just asking out of curiosity.

A few days ago, I got Apex Legends for free along with Rocket League (finally!) and another game through my PlayStation Plus subscription. I haven't played it yet, but I plan to very soon.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Gemini said:

As soon as I'm able to, I'm definitely getting it! And you're playing it on the PS4 and not the PS5, right? Just asking out of curiosity.

A few days ago, I got Apex Legends for free along with Rocket League (finally!) and another game through my PlayStation Plus subscription. I haven't played it yet, but I plan to very soon.

ps5. 

i just downloaded a some game at the same time i was starting GoW:R , and i can't recall the name. but it looks like you are playing as two beings? iono...maybe the same vibe as unravel. (that was a sweet game)

• Like 1