UnevenEdge

strolls in, whistling.....

49 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I…..mixed up Westpark with Westworld (the TV show). What in the fuck is wrong with me? 🤦‍♂️

You know what?  It fucking works.  I dont know how it works, but it works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I was done after 3.

Or was it 4....can't remember.

And then you were all like "make is AS themed" and then I'm like ok, fuck...back to the drawing board.

Surprisingly, it's not the theme that's hard.  Frankly, you did a lot of the heavy lifting by coming up with the basic framework for each challenge, but it's still difficult coming up with mechanics that are easy enough to participate in but still have difficult enough premise to make the competition fun.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

bad. you should feel bad. 

i actually think i'm going to have to scrap this. i just can't get the ending to work. 

i don't know how i'm going to do a whole comic book XD

Nope, you’re not getting in my head.

I’ve been out-of-state with crappy, untrustworthy WiFi. Just got home about 2 hours ago. I still have time to crank something out…..starting tomorrow. I’m exhausted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Nope, you’re not getting in my head.

I’ve been out-of-state with crappy, untrustworthy WiFi. Just got home about 2 hours ago. I still have time to crank something out…..starting tomorrow. I’m exhausted.

nah...dont' feel bad. and i'm not trying to get in your head. 

get rest. knock it out (or get started). 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Thanks 1

:distraught: I waannnaa work in teams agaaaaaaain 

Sobbing GIFs | Tenor

Can I just work with @discolé monade

*does her best shmooze* I bet I could come up with some sketches for your "comic book",

maybe even an ending for them ideas you have...huh *elbows* huuuuh? Pleased-with-myself GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Don't listen to scoob!  What Was That? GIF - Cant Hear You Huh What - Discover & Share GIFs  This is totally fair, everybody benefits because of output!!!  Is that the right word?  WHATEVER you get what I mean! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

I need my team, too! I’m….okay by myself, but I need my people to reel me in and correct my many mistakes. 😭

I clicked on this thread before the other one.  I laughed at the abandoned ferris wheel. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

I clicked on this thread before the other one.  I laughed at the abandoned ferris wheel. xD

I’m so glad I found that pic. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Also, I gotta say….considering that my submission went from less-than-an-idea to mostly-full-blown (a few missing quotation marks aside) story in just about 2 hours, it really wasn’t half bad….if I may toot my own horn. And I have a certain someone who PM’d me some inspiration to thank for that.

Do I think it’s good enough to win? Eh…not for me to say. But as I’ve said before, winning is secondary to me. I’m just here for fun.

Now, if everyone will excuse me, it’s almost 5am, I haven’t been to sleep yet, and this is the second super-long post I’ve made tonight….:distraught:

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Vela said:

:distraught: I waannnaa work in teams agaaaaaaain 

Sobbing GIFs | Tenor

Can I just work with @discolé monade

*does her best shmooze* I bet I could come up with some sketches for your "comic book",

maybe even an ending for them ideas you have...huh *elbows* huuuuh? Pleased-with-myself GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Don't listen to scoob!  What Was That? GIF - Cant Hear You Huh What - Discover & Share GIFs  This is totally fair, everybody benefits because of output!!!  Is that the right word?  WHATEVER you get what I mean! 

i might take you up on that. in the serious realm. i'm a decent artist, but this is going to be a huge undertaking. 

i've been on this thing for a while now. yeah.....we should totally talk. 

59 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I like how you all are treating this like it's last minute when you still have the rest of the work week.

I like how “shut up, scoob” is a thing. Because reasons.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: It really is, in the most endearing way.  You haven't noticed?

Lol.  There's a story behind "Shut up, Scoob" that I love to tell every now and then, and it whether or not its endearing kind of depends on your opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1