UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

That's not what your lobster wrote

It wrote this is worse than getting boiled alive

Oh Larry. Poor Larry >.>    :(

I tried to bring him into our bedroom routine but fuggz insisted his real role was in the kitchen :(

Then I hid him the bathroom tub for a few weeks... But Larry has disappeared.

I fear fuggz got a hold of him.    :|

Oh Larry. Poor Larry >.>    :(

I tried to bring him into our bedroom routine but fuggz insisted his real role was in the kitchen :(

Then I hid him the bathroom tub for a few weeks... But Larry has disappeared.

I fear fuggz got a hold of him.    :|

He hid under the mattress thinking it was safe when you left

Little did he know fuggz sat right on top of him killing him instantly

Look. I know it's a game between you guys to pick on Fuggz but this is my thread so you can all fuck off. I would have sex w/ Fuggz & lick her asshole. You guys don't understand the appeal. All those tits & ass. Beautiful. She's bigger but she's not too big. Just enough to be awesome. Just right. Cute face & confident.

Dawwww....this means a lot coming from someone so gorgeous!

Look. I know it's a game between you guys to pick on Fuggz but this is my thread so you can all fuck off. I would have sex w/ Fuggz & lick her asshole. You guys don't understand the appeal. All those tits & ass. Beautiful. She's bigger but she's not too big. Just enough to be awesome. Just right. Cute face & confident.

You know I'm curious

Have you ever creampied another girl?

Watched your videos by the way

I didn't want phillies to know so i said he disappeared . Waifu has taken a turn for the worse. When phillies went out for leeks she had two big black guys come over. I dont know what they did but they looked real happy leaving.

whut