UnevenEdge

I don't get along with any of you, I don't like any of you...

TICcore

but I do enjoy watching you... like watching an ant farm.

I sometimes tap the glass.

You're having delusions of grandeur my friend. You can always look up local therapists, there are some that will treat for free or have reduced pay programs if you lack insurance. If you have insurance or are on Medicaid then you should be fine as they generally both cover them at little or no co-pay.

This one time he tried to bang you but you were actually Buddy.

Buddy pretended to be fuggs. Let that sink in for a moment.

That's about as embarrassing as the girl you liked in school refusing to go to prom with you even when you didn't ask.

Buddy pretended to be fuggs. Let that sink in for a moment.

That's about as embarrassing as the girl you liked in school refusing to go to prom with you even when you didn't ask.

He didn't really pretend. He basically spelled it out to you in the first response. You were just too stupid to put 2 and 2 together.

I went to prom on virtue of having a girl ask me to go with her, so.... another complete failure to effectively insult, yet again.

He didn't really pretend. He basically spelled it out to you in the first response. You were just too stupid to put 2 and 2 together.

I went to prom on virtue of having a girl ask me to go with her, so.... another complete failure to effectively insult, yet again.

Maybe tic thinks that everything that happened to him has happened to all of us.