UnevenEdge

Girl at my new job keeps avoiding me

Zenigundam

I've seen her in the hallways between class periods, but she always looks away when I make eye contact with her. I'm kinda mad that she hasn't introduced herself yet. Tomorrow I'll definitely have to go up to her when I see her (I always do because it's a small school), and say, "Why are you avoiding me? I'm Zeni. What's your name? We're gonna introduce ourselves because it's long overdue."

I've seen her in the hallways between class periods, but she always looks away when I make eye contact with her. I'm kinda mad that she hasn't introduced herself yet. Tomorrow I'll definitely have to go up to her when I see her (I always do because it's a small school), and say, "Why are you avoiding me? I'm Zeni. What's your name? We're gonna introduce ourselves because it's long overdue."

YOU TRY TO HARD QUIT IT

Once I find out her name tomorrow, I'll find her on Facebook using my dummy account, and hopefully her relationship status will be public info, so that I don't have to ask her.

Jesus Christ you ever realize this shit you do dose not help. you need to learn how get with  a girl or live with out  a mate or some thing.