UnevenEdge

What did you have for dinner?

2 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Tony’s has always been slightly better than Digiorno’s. To me, anyway.

*Brofists*

Ever since digi got rid of the deep dish, I went to red baron, then Tony's. 

The sole reason being RB crust is inedible once it cools...it's like gnawing naugahyde.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Mickey D’s

2 fish sandwiches and a large fry.

I’m glad I got 2 sandwiches because these things have significantly shrunk since the last time I had one.

McDonald's is embarrassing....the big Mac is smaller than a double cheeseburger if you take that middle bread out of it.

Technically it's the same patty but the cheese burger bun is bigger in circumference than the big Mac bun

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

McDonald's is embarrassing....the big Mac is smaller than a double cheeseburger if you take that middle bread out of it.

Technically it's the same patty but the cheese burger bun is bigger in circumference than the big Mac bun

Yeah, I just wanted something quick and kinda cheap(ish) since I didn’t have anything here at the house I wanted to eat.

I guess I got what I paid for. It’s whatever, though. I’m pretty much over it now.

• Like 1

Palak paneer and chicken tikka masala at the max spice level. I finally don't run to the bathroom anymore. I guess you can train your digestion to handle high levels of spice. I wonder if it's changed my body odor . . . oh well.

• Like 2

Been on a black garlic kick so that's been going into a lot of my dishes lately. Started making potato quesadillas with leftover mash now, as well. Toss in some Mexican spices, (this will likely make the mash look like pumpkin), toss in the cheese and some bacon and treat it like any other quesadilla. I make a sort of salsa con queso deal for a dip. Made some for my boss today and handed out samples to customers so I hope it goes on the menu for our bar if nothing else. 

• Like 4

Taco Bell

You know, I heard quite a few people say Taco Bell gives them the runs, but it never did anything to me. I can just imagine the explosive diarrhea these people would get from Indian food.

• Haha 1