UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6 Begins Quietly Again at 2:30 AM

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a rerun it would be cool to see MHA all the way from the beginning.  I guess Toonami doesn't have the rights to those episodes and maybe this isn't meant to be long term anyway.

I'm not sure if I want to re-watch the season I just saw.  Guess I'll watch tonight's episode and see how it goes for me.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Wait, is there more primal tonight? Haha

Oh yeah, West Coast feed. Venture Bros. is on after this, which kinda makes sense.

I stand corrected. That's NEXT week. This week it's actually Ballmastrz, which I have no desire to watch.

8 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Oh yeah, West Coast feed. Venture Bros. is on after this, which kinda makes sense.

Venture Bros. is fitting to pair with Toonami.  I've made that suggestion for a long time.  I'm pretty tired now though and not really in the mood to watch more reruns.

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Ah ok.

Man even with the MHA rerun Toonami is super short now.  I hope they get some new shows soon.  I'm not watching Primal reruns. 

With MHA and the first hour this is the first time in while we've had equal reruns to premieres which is not a great feeling. The new content was still really great but the first hour was just DOA. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Ah ok.

Man even with the MHA rerun Toonami is super short now.  I hope they get some new shows soon.  I'm not watching Primal reruns. 

i think most people are tired of primal at this point....

26 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

With MHA and the first hour this is the first time in while we've had equal reruns to premieres which is not a great feeling. The new content was still really great but the first hour was just DOA. 

feels like there's not much of a reason to stay up for toonami now.....

• Sad 1

On 4/30/2023 at 2:36 AM, CountFrylock said:

i think most people are tired of primal at this point....

feels like there's not much of a reason to stay up for toonami now.....

Honestly the second season seemed way too edgelord to me from what I saw.  Didn't bother with it after the viking slaughter episode I randomly watched (I didn't know the new season had started so missed it assuming it was still reruns and accidentally saw... that.)

Well I would be up anyway.  I'm a night owl to the extreme.  Sometimes I SLEEP from 9 to 5!  It's the few hours of Toonami for me and then back to whatever I want to do after that, haha.

• Like 1

• Top Gun unpinned this topic