UnevenEdge

Not to be Outdone, Tennessee Dabbles in Fascism, too

PenguinBoss

I love how these fuckin people can say wtf they want by prefacing it as “sorry for not sounding Christ like” like fr dude?  These people are further away from Christ than Satan themself, but sure, let’s pretend this is the rare occasion that abhorrent shit is gonna be flyin out your face 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

What the Montana legislature did to rep Zooey Zephyr is so fuckin wrong. I might be mistaken but I think she can’t speak on any issues at all now that she’s been censured, all for basically saying the next time an incident happens the blood will be on their hands.  
what else could she do?  Her colleagues are passing such abhorrent bills, bills that shouldn’t even be allowed in this country but since transgender people have no protection all she can do is fight with both reason and hyperbole. She wasn’t even engaging in hyperbole though cuz another incident will happen. 
meanwhile I’m sure legislators that have done way worse are still allowed to be heard. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

What's unsurprising is that it's about a guy who loudly voices his opinion against "grooming."

It's only grooming if it involves gay or trans people doing anything. All these weird middleaged Republican men being inappropriate with teenagers all the time is our good fine normal culture which we need to preserve by banning drag bars and nonstop redfaced crying about gay kids existing at school.

• Like 1

I don’t know if this has been said, but because states now take part in “pro” gun control, they are “anti fascist?” This is a completely fucked way of governing people. Make shooting ranges more accessible, not planned parenthood’s. Yeah, sorry not sorry.

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Usually when people make something their number 1 rule, you get to see them take action....not just stand there filming, politely 

Rule #2 is "post to social media instead of actually do anything"

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...