UnevenEdge

Greene calls for National Divorce

matrixman124

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

MTG complains about the lack of civility claiming a mother and son duo attacked her in a restaurant. 

This is the same woman who stalked David Hogg, when he was still a teen, right after he survived a mass shooting, to heckle him with a gun visibly on her hip. The same woman who heckled the President during the SotU. 

no peace for her

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna72626

She's also been caught on camera kicking the heels of a pregnant woman on the sidewalk trying to make her trip and fall because that person dared to ask her a question in a press press. 

She's pretty much getting her ass handed to her by everyone but bots. If bitch wants to eat fancy, she's going to have to stick with door dash and hope the delivery driver doesn't know who she is. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

MTG complains about the lack of civility claiming a mother and son duo attacked her in a restaurant. 

This is the same woman who stalked David Hogg, when he was still a teen, right after he survived a mass shooting, to heckle him with a gun visibly on her hip. The same woman who heckled the President during the SotU. 

no peace for her

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna72626

I might feel bad if she provides proof that this actually happened...

but she's gonna need to provide proof that this actually happened first.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Seight said:

Her staff claims it happened but I didn’t look to see if anyone working at the restaurant confirmed the story. MTG claims she won’t name the establishment cuz she’s afraid 🙄

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Despite Greene, GA-14 is doing better than it has in a long time. I credit Stacy Abrams, the state and local Dem Parties, and the 2018 election for that. 

There's now a thriving progressive minority here that formed in 2018. In my county, we're like all friends and organize and are active in the community. The local party now fields candidates for every race on the ballot when we didn't use to do that. 

• Thanks 3

Another thing about GA-14, when you look at change in partisan vote percentages from the 2020 presidential election to the 2022 midterms, the counties of GA-14 were some of the few in the state that got more Democratic. 

In a way, Greene's infamy and the attention it gets makes the local Democratic party stronger than they wouldn't be if she was just an average Republican. Not strong enough to oust her, yet. But growing.

Edited by Icarus27k
  • Like 2

On 3/1/2023 at 5:17 PM, Seight said:

I would not feel bad if it did happen.

Which it didn't. 

But if it did, she earned it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...