UnevenEdge

Injustice Discussion

Fair warning.

Spoiler

This movie...sucks.  It's considered one of the weakest DC animated films in a long time, which is especially egregious when one remembers that the Injustice games were heavily story based, going as far as to get the late Kevin Conroy back as Batman and George Newburn back as Superman, both who are absent here.  It also completely fucks up the ending, missing the core point of the games story.

Edited by Jman

Yeah I heard the ending sucked, the games story is actually really good though. I'm just going to assume they manage to miss all the great moments from the games.

There's apparently an injustice comic that's absolutely nuts with superman becoming a yellow lantern and Trigun fighting Mr Mxzzptlk. 

There's also an injustice crossover with HE-MAN.

1141_full.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Daos said:

You never know,  I mean He-Man and Skeletor show up. Anything's possible.

Hey, they don’t show up in this movie.  Don’t make people think it’s cool.

Spoiler

It also lacks Darskeid vs Skeletor.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Jman

16 hours ago, Jman said:

Fair warning.

Reveal hidden contents

This movie...sucks.  It's considered one of the weakest DC animated films in a long time, which is especially egregious when one remembers that the Injustice games were heavily story based, going as far as to get the late Kevin Conroy back as Batman and George Newburn back as Superman, both who are absent here.  It also completely fucks up the ending, missing the core point of the games story.

Well that's great to hear. 😑

• Like 1