• crunchyroll
    • shudder
    • hulu
    • amc plus
    • espn plus
    • hbomax
    • apple tv plus
    • netflix

I really wanted to say Paramount Plus because of the Yellowstone prequel series and the revival of Beavis and Butt-Head, but I had to go with Netflix. (Speaking of Netflix, I need to finish that one anime that acts like the prequel to the video game Cyberpunk 2077.)

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’ll have to watch Castlevania. I used to love those games.

Haven’t played Cyberpunk 2077 yet.

I have it for the PS4. Haven't played it yet either, but I've been wanting to. I just need to devote some time to it without getting too heavily invested due to adulting and stuff.

38 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I have it for the PS4. Haven't played it yet either, but I've been wanting to. I just need to devote some time to it without getting too heavily invested due to adulting and stuff.

On PS4, you say? I’ll have to look into that. I’ve been into a lot of adulting stuff lately myself. It suuucks.

15 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

On PS4, you say? I’ll have to look into that. I’ve been into a lot of adulting stuff lately myself. It suuucks.

Oh, yeah. I use my PS4 for gaming, watching tv (PlutoTV, tuvi, YouTube, AmazonPrime, Netflix, Paramount Plus, ...), and, well, that's about it. I don't use it to surf the web, though I know I could.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

I Don't trust anything DC Related to remain on hbomax...for all we know they could hop over to prime video

DC Comics, its characters, intellectual property, respective copyrights, and content, all of it, is owned by Warner Bros. Discovery. Same thing with HBOMax. It's not going anywhere.

And before anyone says "What about South Park? They're not owned by Warner Bros. Discovery.", you're right. They're not. Their streaming deal with HBOMax was signed before Viacom decided to trot out Paramount Plus. Had Paramount Plus existed, everything related to the show would be on there.

Edited by hornedlizardman

7 hours ago, hornedlizardman said:

DC Comics, its characters, intellectual property, respective copyrights, and content, all of it, is owned by Warner Bros. Discovery. Same thing with HBOMax. It's not going anywhere.

And before anyone says "What about South Park? They're not owned by Warner Bros. Discovery.", you're right. They're not. Their streaming deal with HBOMax was signed before Viacom decided to trot out Paramount Plus. Had Paramount Plus existed, everything related to the show would be on there.

They Recently Removed Seasons 16-31 of the classic Looney Tunes shorts and there's no signs of them coming back anytime soon

plus they are still shopping around that caped crusader batman series to other streaming services instead of...ya know just having it on hbomax

Edited by CountFrylock

18 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

They Recently Removed Seasons 16-31 of the classic Looney Tunes shorts and there's no signs of them coming back anytime soon

plus they are still shopping around that caped crusader batman series to other streaming services instead of...ya know just having it on hbomax

Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks.