UnevenEdge

This.....is weird

André Toulon

And by weird...not that a drug addled celeb died...not that. It was just weird that I forgot this kid existed at all and just suddenly, when I'm finally remembering  "OH YEAH, THIS GUY"...he's dead.

Just odd how some people go from mainstream to obscurity to dead 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NewBluntsworth said:

Weird AF, just got this cool NSYNC box not two weeks ago and got to looking up Aaron Carter and laughing at his ridiculous and sad wiki.... Now I feel bad, and I haven't even clicked the link yet. 

That how it was for me....he was loosely referenced in some show or podcast or whatever I was watching  a week or so ago and I was like "whatever happened to him" then I hop on today just to see he's dead. 

This has happened a couple of other times recently too, but I reserve that brand of crazy for TD......or may just leave it in my skull 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

Y'all just fucking around?

His brother was in The Backstreet Boys not NSYNC

Nah, I knew better but really didn't want to turn this into.....you know.

I admit I didn't know until I read the article I posted though....which band nick was in was below my grandmother's bra size in the memory tier.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is also weird....so in Alabama they can arrest you for not paying a bill? 

As far as I know from experience, they shut your shit off and if you want it back on/active, you either pay the debt or open an account in someone else's name....never once have I heard of police picking you up.

Frankly, it's stupid....what's the charge? Theft....do they expect her to post bond and come to court on top of paying the 77 bucks (I assume for the 3 months so around 225 or so)

https://www.insider.com/82-year-old-woman-arrested-failure-pay-trash-bill-police-2022-12

Edited by André Toulon

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2022 at 5:20 PM, André Toulon said:

And by weird...not that a drug addled celeb died...not that. It was just weird that I forgot this kid existed at all and just suddenly, when I'm finally remembering  "OH YEAH, THIS GUY"...he's dead.

Just odd how some people go from mainstream to obscurity to dead 

It's not limited to celebrity or wealth, either.